Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

RCK, pls 
frown.gif

Last edited:
eastside slim, your posts keep disappearing but I guess you're either not noticing or don't care.

Edited profanity isn't allowed.

Thanks.

Damn I picked the rockets to beat the clippers in 7 in my bracket too. Happy for Kevin Mchale. Props to him for finally turnin Josh Smith into a player too. Props to the rockets for coming back from 3-1 down. Got the table set now. The 3 mvp candidates and the hawks

Last edited:
eastside slim, your posts keep disappearing but I guess you're either not noticing or don't care.

Thanks.
i don't care but you seem to allow it in the nba thread.

Chik Fil A is over rated, but my little brother loves it. The Waffle fries no longer taste like Cardboard though I'll give them that and the Milkshakes are :pimp: . But those Chicken Sandwhiches are a straight rip off

The chicken sandwiches are a rip off there

The fries taste good

[quote name="eastside slim"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]eastside slim, your posts keep disappearing but I guess you're either not noticing or don't care.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

i don't care but you seem to allow it in the nba thread.[/quote]I can understand the confusion when you see it, but I just checked the thread before posting and there were 2 'words' in the previous 3 pages. You had 2 in one reply earlier that I deleted in here, and multiple last night, which is why I was just reminding you.

2, in 3 pages of an extremely active thread. If it were something that were allowed, like it was just whatever, you and I both know that **** would be EVERYWHERE. Every reply. :lol:

Don't go by what you see a few times and think that's good all the time.

i honestly did not know that.  I figured that the profanity filter automatically bleeping curse words was enough

Well ill be dammed, Al Horford is on NESPN's "Mike and Mike" this morning. On the phone of course.

Last edited:
Greeny(Mike Greenberg) wanted to pick atlanta so bad against cleveland just now but he just couldn't get his lips to speak the words. But i see u Greeny, I see u. :wink: :nthat:

Last edited:
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...zards-should-have-defeated-atlanta-4-1-051915
So much for me liking Bradley Beal. What a little cry baby. Get over it. U lost. Sore loser. Didn't even take 7 games. Hell in game 5, per refs report the wiz last 5 points shouldn't have even counted so we really won by 6 :lol: 3 wins in a row aint luck. 2 of them at your house. what an idiot. And a hater. Needs to grow up. coulda woulda shoulda :lol: he's still 21 he will get it one day and grow up. Guess the rockets got lucky too since chris paul was hurt. and the dubs since Conley got hurt.And the Cavs cause Gasol got hurt. But nope. u don't hear that. How the hell u be lucky and the #1 seed and playing in the ECF? That's an awful lot of "luck" then. Leave it to the mainstream media to somehow try to take this away from us amd call us lucky. Gomna say the same thing after we beat cleveland cause they lost love.

View media item 1540142

Last edited:
I jus don't get it. Every single team still standing had to play at least 6 games in their last respective series. Rockets even going 7. But only are the hawks pegged as "lucky" and "stumbled" "struggled" "survived" "outlasts" anything but "won" the series to give this team credit. The credit they deserve. What any team still standing deserves. Really is getting ridiculous. Most disrespected #1 seed 60 win conference finals team of all time.

Last edited:
i don't care but you seem to allow it in the nba thread.

I've never seen the edited profanity thing brought up until the other day

I thought edited profanity referenced us spelling words incorrectly to circumvent the rules.

Literally never saw it happen until a couple days ago guess things change tho. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Series hasn't even started yet and I've already read lebron james name so much it's about to make me puke. It is really ridiculous. Have heard watching him play against your team in a playoff series will age u 10 years. I believe it. Refs are gonna cheat for him. They Have To Or HE WONT WIN. Proof of it all over youtube. Dude is shooting 15% from 3. Hes not the best player anymore. Damn. But that's all we get. Literlly ALL WE GET. Cant believe how folks are just acting like losing kevin love and irving being hobbled isn't going to effect the cavs vs this hawks team. Id get it if bith teams were healthy. Mosgov and Thompson are no horford and millsap. And it's not even close. We jus has a series dealing with nene and Gortat. And Brook lopez and thad young before that. Beat them both. Irving can't guard jeff on two bad legs. Nor can he go by jeff. Or dennis. Korver is better than shumpert. Only advantage cleveland has is lebron. The hawks are literally better at every other position, including bench and coaching. But experts just say well cleveland has lebron so they will win. case closed. What a joke. Dude has lost a lot more than he's won in the playoffs. Especially in Cleveland. Vegas, Cleveland, lbj nut huggers, casual fans, will be in for a rude awakening. Hawks in 7.
2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks - The thinking man's team.

Last edited:
Agree with every single word, dude.

All of it.
+1. Glad it's not just me. I mean I get it. I guess the hawks require too much bball breakdown for the average "expert" to get what they do. Not so much with the cavs.

Last edited:
Does this series start tonight? Feel like it has been ages since seeing an Eastern Conference game on TV :lol:

Back
Top Bottom