Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

@Antidope had the worst opinions of any human being to walk the Earth.

Chick FIL a ripoff. that's just absurd
When you're paying almost 6 dollars for that tiny sandwhich and ten dollars for a FAST FOOD meal and you dont walk out full then that is in fact a rip off

I'm guessing you hate every single sauce at Chick Fil A too 
nerd.gif

you are fast fooding wrong if you are spending $10 
I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

I've literally ordered things before and walked out when they tell me, "That will be $8.24. To go or dine-in?"

Almost $10? I'll just head to the store and pick up some things to cook myself like I should have done in the first place. 
laugh.gif

Needs to be cheap and fast. If it's neither, I'm out.

I think the Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches are great.

It's a shame my town didn't have a Chick-fil-A until a few years ago. 
mean.gif

Also, I wish they would open on Sundays here in SoCal. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
It's not hard to spend ten dollars in over priced chick fil a especially with their tiny sandwiches that basically force you to eat two if you want to feel full.

At the end of the day Wendy's has a bigger and better chicken sandwich for less money.

Last edited:
Oh that's my bad. I've been through this in another thread. The sandwiches are so small that you have to buy two of them to even begin to feel full.

At the end of the day Wendy's has a bigger and better chicken sandwich for less money.

Like I said.

Just absurd.

Last edited:

I think the Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches are great.

It's a shame my town didn't have a Chick-fil-A until a few years ago. 
mean.gif

Also, I wish they would open on Sundays here is SoCal. 
frown.gif
That's not just SoCal.

That's that religious affiliation bull I mentioned earlier. 
mean.gif

Now imagine there were MORE businesses that were closed on Sundays.

Welcome to where I live. 
eyes.gif

i dont think ive spent less than 10 dollars buying a fastfood meal in canada 
mean.gif
One of my few Canadian fast food memories is the McPizza...... pls find out if any McD's in Canada have it still, that may be enough for me to visit the homeland again tbh

i dont think ive spent less than 10 dollars buying a fastfood meal in canada 
mean.gif
One of my few Canadian fast food memories is the McPizza...... pls find out if any McD's in Canada have it still, that may be enough for me to visit the homeland again tbh
they dont 
mean.gif

dont have deep fried apple pies anymore either. baked pies 
sick.gif

i dont think ive ever had a mcdonalds meal here that was less than 10 dollars american 
indifferent.gif

The closed on Sunday is so old school though, frustrating but respect it

I trust CFAs meat waaaaayyyyy more than Wendy's :smh:

but to be fair it forces me to eat real food

how are you guys able to live off fast food down there 
sick.gif

Growing up in soCal, all I knew about grits was that southerners are it, and that everyone around me said it was disgusting.

When I moved to TN, I tried.

And now I never don't have grits at home. Learned how to cook it myself because I like it so much. But when I don't have the time, yeah, I have the instant crap, too.

So many ways I'll eat grits, man.

Just butter.

Butter and sugar.

Butter and pepper.

Cheese.

But my PREFERENCE: cook some bacon while I'm cooking the grits, then chop the bacon up and throw it in peppered grits, sprinkle cheese on top, then put a fried egg on top.

nomnomnomnomnomnomdroool

(And Chic-Fil-A slander needs to stop. That's just being silly. I hate their religious affiliation, but the food is the GOODS.)
+1. The grits post. Grits talk is always welcomed in the atlanta hawks thread. Srs. Chick fil a bout that Christian affiliation tho. Like u said. It's part of their history. Been that way ever since they were "The Dwarf House" and it was a buffet. They'll never be open on Sunday. Thank Truett Cathy for that. One thing I will say for chick fil a is they have without a doubt the best customer service of any fast food chain. And it's not even close in my opinion. Around here anyways. Places like Mcd, Krystals, Wendys, Burger King, that's prob the way it is nationally tho. Chick fil a funny bout who they hire. Other fast food places don't give a damn. Zaxbys is alright but they charge ya more than Chick fil a does. And they don't have breakfast.
And damnit now I want some grits. :lol:

Last edited:
i have never tried grits before but upon looking them up it seems like something that could possibly be amazing if done right (not fancy, just done right and simple) 

i have never tried grits before but upon looking them up it seems like something that could possibly be amazing if done right (not fancy, just done right and simple) 
I just had some haha, with scambled eggs. Not hard to make. Jus gotta bring water to a boil and add grits(real not instant) add butter, salt, pepper, cheese, as desired, as well as whatever meat u prefer. I eat grits literally 5× a week at least. But I'm sure there are alot of foods you've had that I haven't either. I've always been big on soul food. It's just what I was raised on. Soul food really is food for the soul. Comfort foods. I'm REALLY big on cornbread. I'm talking bout that real handmade cornbread too. Come out the oven one big block of cornbread. Old school way. That's that good stuff to me.

Last edited:
Damnit now I gotta deal with cavs players injury updates on my team feed on b/r **** gonna be kyrie and Lebron all damn day every day jus like it was with Wall last series. Meanwhile Teague sprained his ankle in game 1 for 2nd time in a week and it was never even mentioned. And it clearly has been hobblin him. Game 6 he looked really good in that 4th quarter tho. "Dream shake on Gooden" no look to DMC in tje final min. Finally attacking the rim. Hes still alot better than Dennis when theyre both 100% and are both at their best. Teague should be really straight by Wednesday. Hadn't seen him dunk all playoffs cause of that ankle. That 4th quarter in game 6 against the bullets was the healthiest and quickest I've seen him move in weeks. I'm expecting at least 1 dunk from jeff in game 1. Gonna really need him to match kyrie this series. He know kyrie is hobbled he should go straight at him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom