OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

I feel that's a lot to give up.

I feel like it is a ton to give up....if you dont feel that Kyrie is a ticking time bomb who is about to be injured for an extended period.

Since he is, it is basically Jefferson for Harden.....which is a no brainer.
Guess I'll stay put for now then. Yea, I'm worried that Kyrie is going to hurt himself like he has the past 2 years. But Harden also is a bit injury prone.

So this trade was offered in my league today.

Vucevic/Bosh/Draymond Green 

for

Anthony Davis

Dude with Davis turned it down. What do y'all think? If I had Davis I think I'd give him up for those 3.

for

Anthony Davis

Dude with Davis turned it down. What do y'all think? If I had Davis I think I'd give him up for those 3.
Not enough for him imo. Depending on the league size, I'd need to receive a first rounder + 2 rounder for AD.

Not enough for him imo. Depending on the league size, I'd need to receive a first rounder + 2 rounder for AD.
It's a 14-team league lol

Would've taken that trade in a heartbeat if I had davis. Vucevic and Draymond are having career years and Bosh is going to feast as the #1 option. The only cat AD is going to win you constantly is blocks but those 3 together can swing that cat if you already have a good core.

But I see the reasoning by not trading Davis, dude is just ridiculous

Last edited:
Lol just got offered my AD + Teletovic for Lillard and Vucevic 
laugh.gif

It's a 14-team league lol
Would've taken that trade in a heartbeat if I had davis. Vucevic and Draymond are having career years and Bosh is going to feast as the #1 option. The only cat AD is going to win you constantly is blocks but those 3 together can swing that cat if you already have a good core.

But I see the reasoning by not trading Davis, dude is just ridiculous
id do the trade as well. vuc and bosh are very solid. deep leagues you need quantity

Sent out another trade and got Batum for Stephenson. Did I win this trade?
Owner receiving Batum is the winner of the swap, IMO.

for

Anthony Davis

I prefer the Bosh, "Vooch," and Dray side. Worry about Davis playing more than 70 games.

Someone offering me kevin martin for my jordan hill. Should i take it?
No question. You obviously take it. You'll be fine without Hill. The stats KMart provides are stats your team NEEDS compared to what you get from JHill considering you're already C-heavy. MKG shouldn't even be on your roster right now either

View media item 1268877
I'm in a 14 man H2H league, any suggestions on my roster? I was thinking of dropping Plumlee, but my team is holding it's own w/o Durant and Calderon. Wish I didn't have Bledsoe and Thomas don't like having too many players from one team.

i think youre better off categorizing by mpg or ppg. also sort by last 7 or 14 days to see most recent stats

Last edited:
I'm thinking about dropping Miles Plumlee and picking up Matt Barnes. Barnes seems to be getting better while Plumlee battles Len for minutes. I'm down in this week's matchup but not by insurmountable margins. What do you guys think of Matt Barnes and who else should I be targeting?

My current roster:

Top Ranked FAs:

Should I drop Jeremy Lin or Tony Wroten for Jose Calderon?  He's expected to play Saturday.

EDIT: I also have Terrence Jones but I'm really holding out hope he makes some type of quick recovery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom