OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

No more waitin', outchea, this season not for nothin'... been ready
devil.gif

Should be an interesting season...really looking forward to seeing Bosh getting back in the post more often and having Deng's defensive prowess and intensity on the squad.

Last edited:
Just read a statement on bishop saying he was a role player the past few years and he's excited to be back doing what's naturally to him with being in the post. He said he's excited to show Miami what he's capable of

Wade looks VISIBLY thinner right now and I love it!!!!

Training camp opens tomorrow and Media Day is well underway!

Last edited:
HASLEM!!! :lol:

Udonis Haslem tried the Paleo diet this summer. "Almost shriveled up and passed away," Haslem said.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 26, 2014
Udonis Haslem wants Phillip Dorsett to get the ball more. This is my official Canes-Heat crossover tweet.
Haslem was asked a FSU football question. "You want to talk about crab legs?" was his answer. Game over.
Birdman: "We're going to be contenders."

:smokin

His shot better match his new fit look. If that midrange and 3 ain't looking right.... It's all for nothing. Let's go wade!

CB sounds like he has something to prove :pimp:.

When asked about going back to 20 and 10, he replied "of course I am ". :pimp:

For those that missed it here are the Josh McRoberts, Udonis Haslem, Dwyane Wade interviews on the Eric Reed show earlier this afternoon. One thing I can say is these guys seem to be in high spirits to start the season. I'm really starting to like McBob... I think he'll be a fan favorite this season.

http://www.theticketmiami.com/the-eric-reed-show
**Go to the bottom of the page

Last edited:
I'm really struggling now trying to play 2k with this new roster... Always had pure 3 point shooter...
So i have a confession, for the first time since 05 i played 2k with another team..

Check you emails if you were in the NT Heatian fantasy BB league last season.

LEague name this year will be HeatLyfers :smokin

Back
Top Bottom