OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

First pre season game Saturday

Every year I say I'm going to go to the white and red and game and every year I miss out. Them thangs sold out hella fast... as usual.

I cannot wait to see how things play out. So many new parts... how will Danny Granger look, will Shabazz show and prove, can Wade look like Flash of old. Its going to be a great season. I'm so excited to see this team prove all the doubters wrong.

Last edited:
Bosh
pimp.gif

Passed on the White/Red game. Let me know how we do

So I just got back from the scrimmage and I must say that we really have some good shooters on this team.
Shawne Williams was hitting threes all over the place.
Deng was solid and Bosh was looking good.
James Ennis is athletic as hell. He crossed someone up and got to the basket for a nice dunk.
Granger also hit a couple of nice threes.
Wade was Wade, he didn't do anything spectacular... but he looked good.

Overall this team has a nice mixture of young and veteran talent. The sky is the limit for this squad. I'm really liking what I see so far. The crowd was also great. A pretty good turnout.

started watching from the middle of the third, and from what I saw, they were lighting it up from three, mainly shawne williams and granger.

didn't see very much from wade, but bosh was hittin', so was cole and chalmers. Deng looked decent in that second half too

Ennis was showing good signs of leadership, he wasn't in very long when I was watching jus remember one good dunk from him

Roberts didn't play caus of his toe, but I can already picture him, bosh, and UD ruling on D

can't wait to see em saturday

Just wanted to add that Shabazz Napier showed some flashes of greatness. He has all the assets to make him great, he just needs to learn the NBA game. He has great court vision and I think he had 3 steals. He's the future PG of this franchise. Mark my words....

And shawne jones as an honorable mention

wish hamilton played too, I think he could be decent but I don't think he will get much time

and shannon brown was so-so but I can see em' gettin' minutes off the bench

Just wanted to add that Shabazz Napier showed some flashes of greatness. He has all the assets to make him great, he just needs to learn the NBA game. He has great court vision and I think he had 3 steals. He's the future PG of this franchise. Mark my words....

This is Norris's make or break year. I as well feel that Bazz is polished and will grow nicely with this System

from the scrimmage

ennis looks just like i hoped he would.

shabazz is still trigger happy, but his passes/handling/steals were on point

shannon is looking EXCELLENT. his speed and hops have gone nowhere

bosh looks like a monster again. he was eating up the paint

wade.... need to see more from him.

and i forgot the one other dudes name hitting all the shots but he was looking very solid

from the scrimmage

ennis looks just like i hoped he would.
shabazz is still trigger happy, but his passes/handling/steals were on point
shannon is looking EXCELLENT. his speed and hops have gone nowhere
bosh looks like a monster again. he was eating up the paint
wade.... need to see more from him.

and i forgot the one other dudes name hitting all the shots but he was looking very solid

Agreed. The guy you were thinking of was Shawne Williams. If he could do at key times throughout the season.... :evil:

Shannon did look good. Should be a nice backup at the 2. His defense and athleticism will be needed this season. Like I said, this team is full of players who are hungry to win. Many have been passed up or overlooked by other teams. This team is gonna open some eyes. That's all I'm gonna say....

Agreed. The guy you were thinking of was Shawne Williams. If he could do at key times throughout the season.... :evil:

Shannon did look good. Should be a nice backup at the 2. His defense and athleticism will be needed this season. Like I said, this team is full of players who are hungry to win. Many have been passed up or overlooked by other teams. This team is gonna open some eyes. That's all I'm gonna say....

And we will all be here to enjoy the pits and glory's of this team. Eternally confident in our system and our organization!

Back
Top Bottom