OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I'm surprised no one is mentioning the return of this guy. Him not getting minutes last year is the reason the Heat lost in the Finals after all...
laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2014/12/25/JamesJonesTributemov-3473888

But seriously, I like what I saw from the Heat yesterday. Wade is playing at an elite level and we need everyone to step up for us to be competitive. A LOT has gone wrong this season up to this point, but this team has shown signs they have enough when everyone contributes. Again, the biggest question is can we stay healthy.

With that said, the PG play needs to get better. Chalmers has been a bit schizophrenic this season. He needs to be more consistent. Maybe Wade playing more of the 1 can help stabilize this position. The emergence of Hassan Whitehead and the improved play from Birdman has been a bright side these past few games. Hopefully the Heat can build on that.

We all knew this season would be full up ups and downs, but hopefully yesterday's victory gives is as start to something great. Who knows.... I just want them to compete and get better. I still think we need another play maker on this team. Its too easy for teams to key in on Wade for us to close out games.

As for LeBron. It's nice to see him in Miami again... even if it is against the Heat. I'm appreciative of what he did as a Heat player. But that is where it ends. We celebrate what we had and lets move on. No need to linger of "what if" scenarios. I'll be a Heat fan regardless. We gonna be competitive regardless. Even in a down year, the Heat remain competitive and relevant becasue we have a solid foundation of Wade, Bosh, and now Deng.
im out of reps

Whiteside singlehandedly took us out that game, just bad timing by Spo.

Team is suffering from pg deficiency, not sure why not give Shabazz/Dawkins a try or why Bazz went from 20 min a game to zilch

good news is granger is BIG. well if this keeps up well get much better. make a few trades, i still think we are a good team. 

Was a decent game but obvious probs... looks like it will take a while but they've got to get Hassan to play a little more disciplined and I don't think it would hurt to play Napier either

Last edited:
And we should trade mcroberts as well. I can't stand guys like him and bogut. Always injured.

Report: LeBron James “Won’t Hesitate” to Bolt Cleveland “If Hand is Forced”
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/12/3...hesitate-to-bolt-cleveland-if-hand-is-forced/

This whole fiasco just goes to show that Pat Riley was right. After a devastating loss in the finals, you don't rebuild... you retool. LBJ keeps holding franchises hostage. I knew something like this would happen after he signed that 2 year/ 1 year option deal.

The Cavs are not a good organization so they don't have anyone in the organization that holds people accountable. They are already setting up the coach as a 'scape goat for their failures. I hope they get it together becasue I'm tired of all this LeBron drama. Stay in Cleveland, stay the course, and win there.

The Miami Heat got their own drama, lol

Last edited:
This whole fiasco just goes to show that Pat Riley was right. After a devastating loss in the finals, you don't rebuild... you retool. LBJ keeps holding franchises hostage. I knew something like this would happen after he signed that 2 year/ 1 year option deal.

The Cavs are not a good organization so they don't have anyone in the organization that holds people accountable. They are already setting up the coach as a 'scape goat for their failures. I hope they get it together becasue I'm tired of all this LeBron drama. Stay in Cleveland, stay the course, and win there.

yall already know how i feel bout buddy. but then again i take that whole report with a grain of salt. its coming outta nowhere from nowhere in the first quarter of the season. no sources. just "somebody told me" type stuff. HOWEVER, i dont even think lebron is cold enough to leave cleveland a 2nd time. not a 2nd time. thatd be too cruel...even for lebron. thatd be the last strike to his image and even he knows that.
He signed a 1 year deal not 2

Exactly and what Tek said, don't think that statement holds any weight at all

Last edited:
He signed a 1 year deal not 2

Yea I worded it wrong, just added a quick edit. But I think we all seen this coming. I've always called Blatt a lame duck coach ever since LBJ left Miami.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro
I used to think these reports were all BS, but look how it played out. Us Heat fans know the process more than anyone. For years there were always random rumblings of LeBron leaving Miami in the midst of winning Championships and look what happened. He left becasue he wanted to go "home."

At this point I'll lend it a little credence, especially with all we've seen from him this season. He's been on record saying he's not happy with a few things. But its a long season. We'll see how it plays out.

Last edited:
We said that about Beasley and Jones/ Miller and really who knows

Don't know why they do what they do most of the time. Not sure if it is at the benefit of the team or just some kind of stubbornness. Bazz went from all these minutes to nothing and Dawkins didn't even really get a chance(not sure, but I think he might see some minutes soon)

I've always trusted Spo and I still do. I think they are doing what is best for the team, Rio and Cole have looked like trash these past games but maybe we're giving up on them too soon. They are good, they are just not fitting in with the team right now... I kinda have a feeling that they are being showcased like Shannon Brown was but on the other hand I don't think that Riley really would do that to them... I wanna see us flourish too but I don't really want to see them gone

We said that about Beasley and Jones/ Miller and really who knows

Don't know why they do what they do most of the time. Not sure if it is at the benefit of the team or just some kind of stubbornness. Bazz went from all these minutes to nothing and Dawkins didn't even really get a chance(not sure, but I think he might see some minutes soon)

I've always trusted Spo and I still do. I think they are doing what is best for the team, Rio and Cole have looked like trash these past games but maybe we're giving up on them too soon. They are good, they are just not fitting in with the team right now... I kinda have a feeling that they are being showcased like Shannon Brown was but on the other hand I don't think that Riley really would do that to them... I wanna see us flourish too but I don't really want to see them gone
well unlike most of yall i NEVER liked spoelstra. ive been extremely vocal about how i believe he doesnt understand how to use personnel and it costs us dearly. bazz aint even in the league anymore messin round with spoelstra. i said months ago both rio and cole need to be on a ray allen type of schedule for practice. beasley never got a fair shake either. smh its still heatnation... but ill never understand the moves we make behind closed doors

Back
Top Bottom