OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Will never subscribe to "Tanking" ....just not in me. At any rate, with 5 games left I sincerely have no clue as to how things may end. 4 teams with less than 2 games apart from each other vying for 1 playoff spot is nuts lol.

Losing Bosh hurt us alot
did it tho? for every Loss we took personnel wise in the past year...we learned or gained something else. Losin lebron made us pick up SOME valuable pieces. Whiteside is a platinum lining who we NEVER wouldve found had we been alright. Bosh being out is the only reason whiteside has seen the court off the sidelines. We would've never known what he can do. 

This is why i support us just finishing the season and being done for the year. We actually have covered our weaknesses now. All thast left is getting back to health...and we're big contenders again. Imagine the lineup.

Dragic

Wade

Deng/Ennis

McRoberts

Bosh/Whiteside

MAN! Everybody healthy? Thats a nightmare for other teams. And if Fizdale puts in work with the trainers in the offseason with Tyler and Shabazz and Ennis' ballhandling and shot? ITS OVER.

Calm down guys. Yea we got outscored like 36 to 8 in the 3rd quarter but Spoelstra has the answer. We need more grit.. That's all we were missing. More collective grit.

Were still in this guise 
laugh.gif

View media item 1485161

From 4championship appearances in a row, winning 2 out of 4 last NBA finals, to not making the playoffs the following year.

**$&!!! This season was up there with the season prior to drafting Mike Beasley. :smh:

Even Shaq is calling out Spo for not playing Beas much if any minutes in the 2nd half.

Spo just doesn't get it man...

Let it be known that a year ago... I was saying Spoelstra needed to get fired. Let it also be known... That the minute lebron left, I said Spoelstra is about to get exposed for his bad of a coach he is. And here we are. Players losing confidence in him. Team is just losing period. He still can't get lineups right. Zero adjustments in game STILL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom