OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Props to whoever was a heat fan pre lebron and still is a heat fan post lebron.

The dudes who end up conveniently not being heat fans anymore are lame as hell to me. If you can like them while they made 4 straight finals then your a chump if you can't still support them when the team faces some adversity.

Looks like I can afford to go to games and have better seats now.

Bittersweet.

man the Spurs taking it again next year, all of this hype around this ain't nothing. Lebron just trying to save his image and look like a good guy which people will buy in the long run.

With all due respect my dude, maybe that's all that truly matters to him at this current position in his life. His maturation displayed for us to bear witness to has been one to revel at. Can't fault him for it neither!

Completely agree

If I'm Riley and Bosh does leave, pay Wade and UD what they deserve for paycuts they've taken

Reup for the 2016 FA pool while stacking on draft picks

Troll posts in here wil lead to bans.

If you're not coming here to discuss legitimate basketball talk without trolling, please do not comment here.

Troll posts in here wil lead to bans.

If you're not coming here to discuss legitimate basketball talk without trolling, please do not comment here.
congrats you you @Animal Thug you guys took the W.

also, what are we gonna do heat fam? its crazy! lebron aint here anymore and people STILL hate us. that means it had nothing to do with the big 3, its probably because they hated to see us winning like we were. thats some actual hater ****

The heat will always have place with lebron it was where he won his first championship. I was a very good ride.

yall can say no ill will all you want. reading that letter... i feel like if he loved cleveland so much then he never shoulda left there. i feel like he used the heat but whats done is done. My problem is, hes known he wanted to go to the cavs for a while now. He couldve given his decision earlier to allow us to make some more moves. Now we gotta scramble to try to salvage this coming season. Truth is, i think we're about to tank a season. Even with ennis and napier... granger is still unknown and mcbob is just okay. Allen looks like he wants to follow lebron to the cavs. We could coach them to be a great team together... but spoelstra cant coach ANYTHING and with lebron gone hes about to get exposed.

:smh: its about to get really rough, really fast.

We'll be ok fam...

Its part if being a real fan. We have to experience the lows in order to appreciate the highs. It was a tough few years before the big 3. We'll make it back to the top again

But I do have a feeling Bron and the big 3 knew this was coming way before today. All the talk at the finals about not taking the finals for granted, the bday wish to Wade and him basically saying he wanted to finish his career in Cleveland.

It just stings a little bit to fall from grace in a matter of weeks. Being the team to beat and everyone wanting to come here to now being an average team. Sucks indeed but this was always a possibility. We all had a feeling he would be back with Cavs just not so fast. This run went by so fast :lol:

I respect yall real Heat fans. Yall experienced the highs of the past four years and aren't jumping bc of his leaving.

we will prevail. they need to pay bosh that money tho, I really` would like for him to come back. If we can somehow pose as threat, the east might be fun again.... interested to know if pat had a legitimate plan b

Last edited:
No ill will from me.

Hes still one of my fav players and he gave the Heat so much success and a thing ride. I support the man.

With that said the storm is coming. But its all good! Zaire Wade 2025!!!

Would love a Wade, Bosh, and Melo team, but unfortunately I think it's to late to think we're going to get Melo this late in the game.

It sucks because Bron took almost two weeks to make a decision he knew he was going to make long time ago (that's my only complaint). Sports Illustrated is saying they had this story for 10days now and got the OK from Brons entourage to release it today.

I'm thankful but I'm not passive. Just wish he could've handle this better.

Melo wasn't going to try and follow this LeBron act. Nothing he did would have been good enough outside of winning 3 straight.

i remember most of yall in here before bron.......yall will bounce back one day......hopefully you all won't have a season like the year wade was hurt 
sick.gif

Gotta thank Bron, Bosh and possibly Ray for the memories great 4 years of heat basketball wish them the best and all the luck .... Now on 2 the rebuilding we got money .. Like stated above excited too see what Riley does

Thing that really irks me is he took so long to make a decision it pretty much left Riley out to dry with choices. Now nosh dosent wanna stay and its leaving wade out by himself. Should have just said something at the beginning of free agency that way Riley could make a pitch to bosh keep wade and add legit bench players and actually spend money. I know LeBron did this with good intentions for Cleveland but it completely left us out to dry for at least a year and I knw we have plenty of cap space but there's no game changing players really coming up in 2015. Watching this coverage and I see those Cleveland fans out in front the arena cheering and I feel good for them but then again I'm jealous as hell lol

Stephan A Smith is making it sound like LeBron James wasn't a fan of how Pat Riley wouldn't bend all the rules for him and that he realized he'd never reach the plateau that RIley had put Wade & Mourning on. "He was counting down the days for 2 years and he wasn't a fan of Riley" :smh:

LeBron's mom couldn't get a pass to somewhere
His boys weren't allowed to sit behind the Heat bench

These petty issues were being put out by LeBron's camp

Last edited:
Stephan A Smith is making it sound like LeBron James wasn't a fan of how Pat Riley wouldn't bend all the rules for him and that he realized he'd never reach the plateau that RIley had put Wade & Mourning on. "He was counting down the days for 2 years and he wasn't a fan of Riley" :smh:

LeBron's mom couldn't get a pass to somewhere
His boys weren't allowed to sit behind the Heat bench

These petty issues were being put out by LeBron's camp

So, basically, Lebron is done winning chips(so to speak), now he's trying to run cities?

Back
Top Bottom