OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

nah man.. don't right demaryius off based on one game.. vontae just plays well against him..

literally on the broncos first or second trip into the redzone, they went to demaryius 3 straight times.. I think once they saw how effective vontae was and there were other matchups they could take advantage of, they just went those ways
I feel you and I don't want it to seem like I'm down on Demaryius. He should finish with Top 5 FF WR stats this year. But I like Julio slightly more this year. I suppose it's all preference. Unless the guy with Lacy is a noobie, he'll have to part with one or the other. You would keep Demaryius over Julio?
yup I would.. this was my edit on demaryius stats in the last game vs indy:

last year vs indy, Thomas had 4 catches (on 10 targets) for 82 (1 catch for 31).. but he did have a TD

Last edited:
I agree with the whole Julio thing.

I would not send Demaryius/gore for Lacy. honestly I would target maybe Jamal Charles. It seems like a lot of owners are over reacting to his bad week 1.

@ConcordFlightXI if Gordon comes back honestly no. Because I think its been brought up if he does come back this week he may miss more time with that DUI charge with a court case in November. I'm not trading for Gordon for any top 10 talent at this point regardless if he gets reinstated. I think its much safer to trade possibly an rb/wr in the 15-30 ranks.

View media item 1174938

Here are the available TE's on the waiver.

Yea i would love to keep Juilo + Demaryius but im worried about my RBs. He already has jordy so im not sure if he would want cobb.

I feel you and I don't want it to seem like I'm down on Demaryius. He should finish with Top 5 FF WR stats this year. But I like Julio slightly more this year. I suppose it's all preference. Unless the guy with Lacy is a noobie, he'll have to part with one or the other. You would keep Demaryius over Julio?
DT will have JT numbers from week 1 on any given week. I'd be more concerned about Dez than DT. (I own Dez)

DT will have JT numbers from week 1 on any given week. I'd be more concerned about Dez than DT. (I own Dez)
I need the cowboys to have a huge week vs the titans.. and for pierce to actually own that RB spot in Baltimore..

I'm going be packaging romo, dez and pierce together for something if those 2 things happen

Last edited:
View media item 1174938

Here are the available TE's on the waiver.

Yea i would love to keep Juilo + Demaryius but im worried about my RBs. He already has jordy so im not sure if he would want cobb.

Based off that list I'd pick up Kelce.

EDIT: I would actually not drop anyone from your bench for any of those TE. I would really work up some trade. You have many so quality WR that I don't see why not try and make a push for Gronk or possibly Pitta where you wouldn't have to give as much.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Would you drop D Baldwin for Justin Hunter, Brian Quick, or Jordan Matthews? I know Seattle doesn't pass heavy, and I'm in a PPR league so someone like Quick might be nice.  Other recievers are Jordy, Roddy, Andrew Hawkins and Marqise Lee

going to be rolling with Locker the rest of the season

don't see much potential with Rivers and all the other free agent QBs are horrible

Hey Guys,

Would you drop D Baldwin for Justin Hunter, Brian Quick, or Jordan Matthews? I know Seattle doesn't pass heavy, and I'm in a PPR league so someone like Quick might be nice.  Other recievers are Jordy, Roddy, Andrew Hawkins and Marqise Lee
Hunter.

I need the cowboys to have a huge week vs the titans.. and for pierce to actually own that RB spot in Baltimore..

I'm going be packaging romo, dez and pierce together for something if those 2 things happen

i think this would be selling low. or at the lowest. romo and pierce have no value. i don't think you should sell low on dez yet 

don't see much potential with Rivers and all the other free agent QBs are horrible

just use both. some weeks rivers will have the more favorable matchup. some weeks locker will. been doing this for years now

i actually don't mind this especially with the Chargers losing Nick Hardwick due to season ending neck injury.

Trade Kendall Wright for Matt Cassel?

My current QB is Philip Rivers and I have no back up QB and plenty of WRs.

Good move or emotional decision?

Trade Kendall Wright for Matt Cassel?

My current QB is Philip Rivers and I have no back up QB and plenty of WRs.

Good move or emotional decision?

lol horrible move. rivers had one meh game on the road vs a pretty good defense. give him atleast another week although facing seattle sunday wont help

Is Devonta Freeman droppable in 12 man PPR leagues right now if you have good depth at RB already?

Is Devonta Freeman droppable in 12 man PPR leagues right now if you have good depth at RB already?

I say yes I don't think he'll play a big fantasy impact unless Sjax goes down. Even that they have A. Smith and J. Rodgers listed ahead of him on the depth chart.

why would anyone want Cassel on their team?
No. Unless there was no one else on waivers. Looking at the NT 16 league draft with a pretty thin QB waiver. I'd honestly go McCown or D. Carr over Cassel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom