OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm all in on the Lions this weekend especially Bush and Tate in PPR. Lions defense will continue feasting no matter the matchup.

Look for Julio and Julius Thomas to go off as well.

man i hope you are right about Julius, i mean hes been getting his but if he goes OFF :x :smokin

would be a blessing for my team

does that mean who ever has harvin in their lineup right now will log in zero? 
laugh.gif

View media item 1222774
So, I'm playing my girl this week. We're both 5-1 and winner takes top spot for the league. It's a biggie. My WR's aren't looking to strong but Luck should hopefully match Brady and then it's just seeing if Floyd can get some looks this week. Any suggestions?

I'm on the left BTW.

Would be funny if your girl beat you :lol:

pretty cool she knows her stuff and 5-1 :pimp:

Yeah but she's constantly asking me for advice. I take at least half the credit for that 5-1! It's funny because the only other couple in the league play each other this week as well so it's pretty much #%-talkin' central this week. :lol:

Start Andre Williams or Pierre Thomas this week?
Dre Williams.

View media item 1222774
So, I'm playing my girl this week. We're both 5-1 and winner takes top spot for the league. It's a biggie. My WR's aren't looking to strong but Luck should hopefully match Brady and then it's just seeing if Floyd can get some looks this week. Any suggestions?

I'm on the left BTW.
Tempted to start Walker over Cameron.

The rush to pick up Seattle WRs tonight was weird. Kearse and Baldwin arent standard league players.

Someone picked up Bolden yesterday afternoon, dropped him for Amendola DURING the Pats game and then dropped Amendola today for a Seattle WR. Wackos.

Which Seattle WR is the best pick up? Baldwin, Kearse, Lockette or Richardson?

I would say Kearse and then Richardson as a sleeper but honestly they don't offer much unless you're in a deep deep deep 12-14 team league :lol:

LIke Bert. Bert. said, I don't see this radically changing the Seahawks offense much: Russ will still be Russ and so will their relatively conservative offense that has a few wrinkles in it remain the same.

I'm basically without all 3 of my WR starters in one league, with Maclin & VJax on bye & AJ injured :lol: Gonna be a rough one in the league

In a different one, ppr league, who would you start at the flex: CPatt, Torrey Smith, or Brian Quick

Last edited:
I'm basically without all 3 of my WR starters in one league, with Maclin & VJax on bye & AJ injured :lol: Gonna be a rough one in the league

In a different one, ppr league, who would you start at the flex: CPatt, Torrey Smith, or Brian Quick

Torrey Smith vs Falcons

Going up against a guy that doesnt have a fantasy-relevant rb this week. (Knile davis, asiata, zac stacy). Hopefully the trend continues.

Got me thinking though, whos the best long term rb in st louis? It seemed like cunningham was the future in preseason but i wonder if tre mason can take over the job

Back
Top Bottom