OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I put my money on Mason, mostly because it's a 14-team league and I'm desperate (Oliver and Ball are my other backs...).

His performance may have been a fluke, but an injury to Stacy or Cunningham and suddenly Mason could be the feature back.

Mason is clearly the muuuuch more talented back out of the three. You would think the job would be his by the end of the season but Fisher is stubborn and needs to win now to keep his job.

Yea tre mason is the most talented..

But ummmm y'all really expecting fisher and Schotty jr to give his playmakers the ball in situationas to be successfully

Harvin trade forced me to adjust.....for flex got option of Jarvis landry, patterson, Crabtree or ingram....league is ppr and get return yards...

My run with Khiry Robinson is coming to an end tomorrow [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

^^ as long as Megatrons out Tate is the number 1 option in that offense. play Tate

so i managed to flip my Cordarelle Patterson, Percy Harvin, CJ Spiller, and Megatron

for Marshawn Lynch and Mike Wallace

Last edited:
Benjamin at GB or

Fred Jackson vs Minnesota

Tough cause Kelvin should go off vs the Packers without their top two corners but Fred should do work at home vs a terrible Vikings run D. I'd probably go Fred if I was you but it's a toss up.

I have a feeling watkins goes off tomorrow. like...175+ yards , 2 td's off.

Last edited:
Pick 1 - .5 PPR flex

TE Reed

RB Ingram

RB Stewart

Currently have Reed starting but want to play Ingram after holding him for a month.

Pick 1 - 1 PPR WR

WR Hopkins

WR T. Williams

Pick 1 - 1 PPR flex

RB J. Bell

RB Thomas

Just swapped Bell out for Thomas since I figure Detroit will stuff the run and want to get the ball out in space.

Pick 1 - Standard flex

RB F. Jackson

TE Donnell

Have Jackson in but questioning whether to go with the upside play since Dallas has struggled covering big TEs.

dude offered me ahmad bradshaw + james jones for AJ green, should I be insulted?
hit him back with some stupid lopsided offer in your favor in retaliation

i had my boy offer me terence williams for my shady so i hit him with my tom brady for demarco murray

you be a **** to me i'm being a **** back

Last edited:
hit him back with some stupid lopsided offer in your favor in retaliation

i had my boy offer me terence williams for my shady so i hit him with my tom brady for demarco murray

you be a **** to me i'm being a **** back

haha was thinking about doing it.
Debating 2 out of these 3: K. Benjamin, OBJ, and A. Holmes. I got OBJ and Holmes right now

Back
Top Bottom