OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

is it just me or do dudes offer trades one sided to them?

Just now i got offered:

I get Vincent Jackson + Alfred Morris

I give D Thomas + Montee Ball

I'm not hurting at rb with ball out and morris/jackson arent exactly balling out. I'm not even sure i would trade DT for those 2

:smh:

My league is cutthroat we're all best buds but we're out to screw each other over every chance we get. They mad I'm in first place 5-1 :pimp:

Really hoping Jimmy plays tomorrow...not looking good for me this week. Have a bunch of guys on bye this week, its resorted to me having to choose between Anista and Storm at my flex :smh: With that said, who do I start at the flex? Anista or Storm....

Don't want to drop Anista yet. Waiting to see what happens with him tomorrow and his workload.

:lol: at someone offering Cruz after the injury :smh:

CLE D should be good against Jax tomorrow right? CIN has gotten me negative points 2 consecutive weeks.

Im starting Andre Holmes over Michael Floyd.  Good move? Floyd has seemed to lost a step over the past couple weeks. 

Im starting Andre Holmes over Michael Floyd.  Good move? Floyd has seemed to lost a step over the past couple weeks. 

How? He had a good game last week in Palmer's first game back. As long as Palmer is playing Floyd will play well.

How? He had a good game last week in Palmer's first game back. As long as Palmer is playing Floyd will play well.

Last week Floyd had only 47 yards on a very weak defense at home. Without the TD he had it would have been a very mediocre performance. While Holmes had a very solid past two weeks, one against a very good defensein san diego. I agree Floyd has the edge but it isnt a slam dunk decision to go with him

I don't think Andre Holmes will keep that up all year. I would bet Floyd has atleast 10 fantasy points tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow/today fellas. 
pimp.gif

Going up against the 6-0 guy. 

I like the pick going w/Holmes...Should be plenty of passing for my Raiders, more than likely they will be playing catchup. Arizona will put it on cruise control, why throw if you don't have too.

How my team looks today (Last week was rough losing Ridley & Moreno to ACL' s)!
QB-P.Manning
RB-Ellington
RB-Oliver
WR-J.Nelson
WR-Decker
WR-A.Holmes
TE-H.Miller
K-J.Tucker
D/ST-Lions
Flex-DeVante Adams

I'm 5-1 in our 14 team PPR league...I go against only 6-0 team left in our league!

Need help, pick 3 fellas.

Alshon
Djax
TY Hilton
Kelce
Antonio gates
Odell Beckham jr
Fitzgerald

Standard league. Top 3 are my current starters.

Last edited:
Need help, pick 3 fellas.

Alshon
Djax
TY Hilton
Kelce
Antonio gates
Odell Beckham jr
Fitzgerald

Standard league. Top 3 are my current starters.

Probably stick with what you got. Djax and TY are hot right now and Alshon is a must start every week basically.

^ Pierre and Quick, I don't think Mega is playing.

Would you guys trade Z. Stacy (on my bench right now) for R. Mathews? Or too risky for my depth (Stacy is my third RB, I have B. Cunningham too).

I think I'd stick with Stacy, or get someone with a bit higher of a ceiling than Matthews. Oliver is putting in work right now and should continue to have a big role for the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom