OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2 Standard ESPN

Golden Tate @ Patriots
E Sanders vs Dolphins
Steve Smith @ Saints

I'm thinking Sanders and Smith if Sanders is good to go.. what ya'll think?
read reports that Browner might be on Megatron. So Tate might be on Revis Island.

If Sanders is good to go, start him and Steve Smith ughh

I like Forsett and Anderson. Only fear with Forsett is he might get vultured. I like Anderson cause he's pretty much Denver only rb and his last 2 weeks has been pretty solid. Hill is cool as well but splitting time with Gio....I don't know.

dude start Gordon man
:lol:

I kno i kno but im scared all the hype and im sure hes starting in 99% of the leagues this week. I dont wanna start him n he flop this week im worried as hell

Hopefully if its true Gio vultures that hill at least accumulates 100+ yard game i can live with that i guess. Yeah im think Anderson cuz he's #1 and only

Alright F it .. i need a flex

Hill Sanu or Crowell

Lions D or Chiefs D

I like Forsett and Anderson. Only fear with Forsett is he might get vultured. I like Anderson cause he's pretty much Denver only rb and his last 2 weeks has been pretty solid. Hill is cool as well but splitting time with Gio....I don't know.

dude start Gordon man
:lol:

I kno i kno but im scared all the hype and im sure hes starting in 99% of the leagues this week. I dont wanna start him n he flop this week im worried as hell

Hopefully if its true Gio vultures that hill at least accumulates 100+ yard game i can live with that i guess. Yeah im think Anderson cuz he's #1 and only

Alright F it .. i need a flex

Hill Sanu or Crowell

Lions D or Chiefs D
I like Crowell vs Atlanta. But if Gio doesn't play I'll roll with Hill.

Chiefs D dude....Lions got the Patriots at Gillette!

Last edited:
Am I wrong to hold onto AZ defense for the rest of the year? I'm 9-2 and they've been solid this season. Not much better options out there on the wire. Maybe Miami.

6 pt/pass TD:

Alex Smith @ Oakland (they play tonight)
or
Ryan Mallett vs. Cincinnatti

:x :x :x

I'm leaning towards Alex Smith just because the Raiders D is bad. But he's been pretty bad.

I can also pick up Mettenberger who plays the Eagles. :nerd:

Last edited:
or

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm leaning towards Alex Smith just because the Raiders D is bad. But he's been pretty bad.

I can also pick up Mettenberger who plays the Eagles.
nerd.gif
ewwwww ill play it safe and start Smith

or

:x :x :x

I can also pick up Mettenberger who plays the Eagles. :nerd:
ewwwww ill play it safe and start Smith
Yeah I think that's what I'm gonna do. Smith actually put up 44 points against the Raiders last year in one of their two matchups... He put up 7 in the other :lol:.

Last edited:
In my other league im playin dude who is 1-9 and doesnt adjust his roster ever he quit the league. Im projected to winof course

Do i play it safe n bench KC defense?

Should I pick up Cecil Shorts? He's available on my wire. I want to drop Doug Baldwin or Pierre Garcon for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom