OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

mean.gif
 Chiefs D, knew some **** like this will happen

does nothing for me but i hope Josh Gordon beasts on sunday and hopefully helps some of yall that own him :pimp:

I swear this might be the last time I start Kelce all season. I got Rudolph and Marcedes Lewis ready to go after this week.

I swear this might be the last time I start Kelce all season. I got Rudolph and Marcedes Lewis ready to go after this week.

sad how his only reall good game was against me a few weeks back, since then hes been complete garbage

Send away McCoy and Ertz for Jimmy Graham?  This league gets .25 per carry and .5 per reception....  Its also more/less a dynasty league... 8 Keepers w no restrictions.

Chiefs need to keep feeding Charles, especially on those 3rd and short plays...
Seriously. He's gained 5+ yards pretty much every time he's run the ball tonight. They'll run him on first down and then Reid's hilarious playcalling will come in to effect.

Charles rushes for 5 on 1st down? Ok let's do a screen pass to our fullback.

Charles rushes for 6 on 1st down to get us to the 6yd line? Ok let's run a crossing route to De'Anthony Thomas.

Last edited:
Even if i have no plans to use players i hoard them on my bench so the other top 3 wont get them in case we meet in the playoffs

Im prob gonna drop Kelce .. ish is stupid

why do you guys own the chiefs d if you don't want to play them?
Best pickup on the waiver wire, I mean I had the Chargers D but I thought of Shaun Hill, and realized this might not be such a good matchup

Went with my gut feeling tonight nonetheless

Pick 3.

Shady vs. Ten
Jeremy Hill @ Hou
Gio @ Hou
Jennings vs. Dal
T. West @ ATL
A. Blue vs. Cin

Leaning with Shady, Hill and Jennings right now.

This is my team currently:

Cutler

Lacy

Denard

Julio

Antonio Brown

Rob Gronk

Crowell

Kicker

D/ST

Bench:

Watkins

Steven Jax

Greg Olsen

Shane Vareen

Wheaton

Cecil Shorts

Im thinking about trying to upgrade for the playoffs, either qb or trade julio and an rb for a receiver

what are your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom