D/ST

Bench:
Watkins
Steven Jax
Greg Olsen
Shane Vareen
Wheaton
Cecil Shorts

Im thinking about trying to upgrade for the playoffs, either qb or trade julio and an rb for a receiver

what are your thoughts?

I would try to trade with someone who needs a TE. No need for both Gronk and Olsen unless you are worried Gronk is going to get hurt.

JC Superstar 
pimp.gif

Charles is TOO GOOD.

First half looked like it was gonna be a dismal night for my fantasy squads but I've got 20+ points out of Charles and Smith, and 10+ points out of Kelce so far. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

3rd and 3 in the redzone and u dont wanna hand it off to Charles? Oh ok
That's Andy Reid for ya.

And he wasn't wide open or anything, but Smith could've hit Kelce with 2 passes on those rollouts to the right that drive. :smh:

Last edited:
Andy Reid got someone lurking fantasy forums ... Giving Kelce enough yards for points after all this talk of dropping him

Just enough to keep him relevant and give us false hopes

I just don't get it. They needed to be pass-happy until the drive in the 3rd quarter (where Fasano scored) to get the game within a TD, but after that they should've continued to feed him. You don't abandon the run when you're down 7 at the start of the 4th quarter. And to not start running after you tie it up? Laughable. Not to mention everyone in the stadium knows that Charles is the best player on the field. You put the ball in his hands, not Alex Smith's. Reid is a nightmarish play caller.

Last edited:
Andy Reid got someone lurking fantasy forums ... Giving Kelce enough yards for points after all this talk of dropping him

Just enough to keep him relevant and give us false hopes

Exactly man...8 points is just enough points for me to be like "**** I guess I have to start him again next week" :lol:

Had Latavius Murray on my bench..never would have predicted the outcome in any way though lol so I'm not too mad at myself...

Back
Top Bottom