OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

better pick up between Sankey and Blue? My league allows 25 moves and I got 2 more moves left so I would be stuck with one for the rest of the season. Need a good back up for my other RB's.

Thinking about this trade to upgrade my the position, but I think this might be a more lateral move than anything.

I was offered his Percy Harvin & Jason Witten for my TY Hilton & Martellus Bennett. I tried to get Gronk last week but apparently my offer wasn't enough. I'm currently first in this league, with TY starting in my flex and VJax to back him up.
That's not a lateral move at all. Dude getting TY wins big. Keep what you have. Percy isn't worth gambling.

Thinking about this trade to upgrade my the position, but I think this might be a more lateral move than anything.

I was offered his Percy Harvin & Jason Witten for my TY Hilton & Martellus Bennett. I tried to get Gronk last week but apparently my offer wasn't enough. I'm currently first in this league, with TY starting in my flex and VJax to back him up.

Awful move. Hes getting the 2 best players involved in the trade.

I feel like I'm conflicted with choosing 2 between:

Gordon
Julio
D. Robinson
Golden Tate
ODB
Crowell

Gordon and Denard

Pick 2
Mike Evans, Sanders, and Marshall. PPR

Evans and Sanders

better pick up between Sankey and Blue? My league allows 25 moves and I got 2 more moves left so I would be stuck with one for the rest of the season. Need a good back up for my other RB's.

Blue for immediate results since Foster is out for the meantime. But once he gets back, Blue is negligible. I don't trust Sankey. That said, i think you should stay put for the meantime.

J. Hill or A. Johnson at the flex this week? My money league is super close right now can't really afford a loss.

Does anyone have any confidence in Mercedes Lewis this week? I have Delaine Walker in right now but could also go Tamme.

Is Blue a must start if Foster doesn't play?

Would you sit Jennings or Hill in favor of Blue?

Last edited:
Choose 2

Ryan Mathews vs. San Diego
McKinnon vs. greenbay
Joique bell vs. new England

Last edited:

I'd sit Hill in favor of Blue. Gio is getting first team reps for the Bengals again and Jennings and Blue will get the full workload.

From all reports is going to be near a 70-30 split with Hill getting most of the touches.

From all reports is going to be near a 70-30 split with Hill getting most of the touches.

You really think Gio is gonna return to full practice and be a full-go for the game just for him to only get 30% of the snaps?

HIGHLY doubt that one man. You can think that if you want though.

Well just going by the insider reports. When they've both been healthy, Hill's been more productive this season *shrugs*

I haven't seen any insider reports talking about that.

In PPR, Gio will continue being more valuable than Hill for the rest of the year if he stays healthy.

That's not a lateral move at all. Dude getting TY wins big. Keep what you have. Percy isn't worth gambling.

Awful move. Hes getting the 2 best players involved in the trade.
Good looks you guys. Yea I'm not taking this. That guy has been pushing Percy hard and consistently offering weak trades lol

There's a reason he doesn't want Percy. It's one thing if you buy low on Harvin but you can't be giving up anyone of major value. That Jets offense is shady. Although I do see him being featured more so if you could buy low it could be worth picking him up.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any insider reports talking about that.

In PPR, Gio will continue being more valuable than Hill for the rest of the year if he stays healthy.

Fri, Nov 21
The Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Dehner expects a 65:35 split favoring Jeremy Hill in the Bengals backfield Week 12 against the Texans.
Advice: Sounds about right. Hill has severely outplayed Bernard this season, averaging 5.73 YPC in his three starts compared to 4.09 for Gio. Earlier this week, OC Hue Jackson hinted at easing Bernard back into the mix after his three-game absence. Bernard also worked with the receivers last week, suggesting he'll be featured more as a pass-catcher out of the backfield while Hill hammers it between the tackles. Hill is a strong RB2 with RB1 upside. Bernard is merely a FLEX.
More: Cincinnati Enquirer

Player Note Wed, Nov 19
Bengals.com's Geoff Hobson expects Jeremy Hill to handle "the bulk of the carries until (Gio) Bernard’s hip and shoulder click back into place."
Advice: Playcaller Hue Jackson isn't naming a Week 12 starter, which leaves the door open for Hill to take over as the Bengals' primary runner, even with Bernard all set to play against the Texans. "I think my concern is keeping him healthy,’ Jackson said of Bernard, who missed the last three games. Asked if Hill has earned a bigger role, Jackson replied "I think he deserves it. ... I think Jeremy has done a tremendous job and he earns the right to play, there's no question about that. But it's always good to have two really good runners." Expect Hill to lead the Bengals in carries against Houston, and possibly carry the bulk of the workload the rest of the way. In fantasy, he's a borderline RB1.
More: bengals.com

ESPN also has him rated at 12 this week with Gio being at 25.

For my sake I hope Hill has a huge day tomorrow.

If you could pick one for week 12:

D. Hopkins vs CIN
J. Matthews vs TEN

ppr league 

Jordan Matt, mainly because idk what to expect from Mallet in his second start. You have to like the uptempo style and every down role that Jordan has

pick 1 moving forward PPR league my other TE is delanie walker i'm 9-2

marcedes lewis
ertz
owen daniels

Owen D. Solid role in the offense. Lewis is the upside guy, but lets face it hes been consistent waiver wire fodder for years. Ertz isnt getting the snaps. Roll with Owen

Blue had nice yardage output last week but no tub. id consider Blue for jennings but you don't gain or lose much either way. Hill is still a start for me
Choose 2

Ryan Mathews vs. San Diego
McKinnon vs. greenbay
Joique bell vs. new England

McKinnon and Joique

Im sort of in the same boat. I need a FLEX option in PPR format.
1. Decker vs buf
2. Ryan Matthews vs stl
3. Lamar Miller vs den

Thoughts?

“@AdamSchefter: In first game back today after serving 10-game suspension, Browns WR Josh Gordon is expected to play between 20-30 plays, per league source.”

Back
Top Bottom