OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss reports Jonas Gray was not permitted to practice on Friday because he showed up late to the Patriots' facility.

:lol:
Insert Shane Vereen :smokin (even though it's prob Blount next in line then :smh:)

Damn dude gets his week of shine then shows up late :smh:

Nobody's fault but his

It doesn't sound like Julius Thomas is going to play

What sucks is that it's a 4pm game Sunday

Hopefully they announce it before that

Sounds like he is playing.

Advice: He's officially listed as probable. Sanders returned to practice Friday and has cleared all of the necessary hurdles the NFL has designed for players coming off concussions. Cody Latimer and Andre Caldwell can be safely dropped if they were added as speculative stashes in fantasy leagues. The status of Julius Thomas (ankle) is expected to come down to a game-time decision. Sanders could get more targets if Thomas doesn't play.
More: Denver Post
(Rotoworld.com)

Any news on Sanders?

Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders said Friday he's ready to play Sunday against the Miami Dolphins and that St. Louis Rams safety Rodney McLeod made "a legal hit'' on the tackle that resulted in Sanders' concussion.

Sanders said he expects to play Sunday against the Dolphins.

"Obviously I did the concussion tests, and then they wouldn't let me back in; that was a violent hit, obviously," Sanders said. "So they had to do the right thing. But I felt good five minutes after the hit was over; I was back to normal and back to being myself.''

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-denver-broncos-says-hit-was-legal-ready-play

Last edited:
If Foster doesn't play is Blue the better play?

Blue vs Cincy

Ellington at Seattle
Foster didnt practice yesterday or today (questionable)

id go with blue vs Cincy, look what the Browns' backs did to them

Seattle #7 Rushing Def
Cincy #26

Last edited:
Can a brother get a lil help PPR league need 1 to start A. Blue, G. Benard or T. Mason??? Any help is appreciated 

Can a brother get a lil help PPR league need 1 to start A. Blue, G. Benard or T. Mason??? Any help is appreciated 
Well of those 3 .. Mason is the only for sure starter that's gonna get carries. Those other 2 depend on injury status'

You'll have to make a decision on Sunday when injury reports & game status is updated

Well of those 3 .. Mason is the only for sure starter that's gonna get carries. Those other 2 depend on injury status'

You'll have to make a decision on Sunday when injury reports & game status is updated
Preciate it ill just wait till Sunday then... Good lookin again

Need help on a replacement for Julius Thomas

Owen Daniels at NO
Tamme vs Miami
Marcedes at Indy
Sefaroam-Jenkins at Chicago

Owen Daniels at NO
Tamme vs Miami
Marcedes at Indy
I'm going with Daniels on my own squad as replacement for Olsen

I'd roll with Tamme bro.. he should get a few grabs, hopefully even by the endzone as vulture targets

Owen Daniels at NO
Tamme vs Miami
Marcedes at Indy

Toss up between the top 3. Peyton seems to randomly love Tamme some games, Daniels should be good for a decent amount of points against the crappy Saints defense and Marcedes Lewis is the biggest target on the field for Bortles and you know they're gonna have to keep passing the ball against the Colts.

Owen Daniels at NO
Tamme vs Miami
Marcedes at Indy
Im in the same boat - I have Daniels on my team but could pick any of the last 3 up - Serafin Jenkins has a great matchup and the bucs look good as of late I just dont know who to start ppr

Would you guys drop the Seahawks D/ST (vs. Ari) for:

Texans vs. Cin
Bears vs TB
Chargers vs STL

I wanted to drop them but none of the other match ups seem that appealing, so I was considering holding onto them another week.

Would you guys drop the Seahawks D/ST (vs. Ari) for:

Texans vs. Cin
Bears vs TB
Chargers vs STL

I wanted to drop them but none of the other match ups seem that appealing, so I was considering holding onto them another week.

Chargers are a good one this week but have a brutal schedule coming up so you'd be looking for a new defense next week.

Thanks guys. I'd probably go with Owen Daniels. Hope Julius T gets back soon though.

Anyway...

Pick 3 for WR:

AJ Green, TY Hilton, Josh Gordon, Denard Robinson

I'm leaning AJ, TY and Flash but I don't trust Dalton and Denard could go off on Colts' soft run defense

Pick 2 for RB

Blue, Tre, Ingram, Denard

Blue suddenly in the picture as Foster looks to be inactive. Leaning Blue and Ingram

Evans, Sanders

I'm very conflicted on if I should start Gordon tomorrow

Someone help me out and pick two:

C.J Anderson

Gordon

Sanders

Vereen

Ellington
Why are you conflicted bro. Lol

I'd play Gordon and Sanders without hesitating.. unless you read something on Sanders regarding the concussion. He by all accounts was back to normal minutes after the hit.

I'd consider Ellington and Anderson but the ceiling for Gordon entices me more than the floor for Ellington and Anderson this week.. It's the Falcons for crying out loud lol

I feel like I'm conflicted with choosing 2 between:

Gordon

Julio

D. Robinson

Golden Tate

ODB

Crowell

Last edited:
Thinking about this trade to upgrade my the position, but I think this might be a more lateral move than anything.

I was offered his Percy Harvin & Jason Witten for my TY Hilton & Martellus Bennett. I tried to get Gronk last week but apparently my offer wasn't enough. I'm currently first in this league, with TY starting in my flex and VJax to back him up.

Back
Top Bottom