OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

At one point the steelers had mike wallace, antonio brown and emanuel sanders. Thats cray.

Dont go rushin to pick up Murray .. just realized he was done before halftime with a concussion

Damn 112 yards and a TD before halftime :wow:

Dont go rushin to pick up Murray .. just realized he was done before halftime with a concussion

Damn 112 yards and a 2 TD's TD before halftime
eek.gif
Corrected 
pimp.gif

damn 2 ... KC trash as Defense :smh: thank god they didnt get negative points. 3 is better than nothing

But wait ... did yall see what Sio Moore and Kahlil Mack did on 3rd & 6 at the end of the game :rofl:

only oakland :lol:

act like you've won before

damn 2 ... KC trash as Defense
mean.gif
thank god they didnt get negative points. 3 is better than nothing

But wait ... did yall see what Sio Moore and Kahlil Mack did on 3rd & 6 at the end of the game
roll.gif

only oakland
laugh.gif

act like you've won before
we haven't 
laugh.gif

So many things to watch this weekend, I think the return of Josh Gordon is right up there (UFC, Pac Man, SC/UCLA etc.)

I'll be refreshing to see the updates today out of practice. I still have to decide between Gordon and Julio (who has been sick all week). Many of you suggest Gordon is the choice but I have this creeping feeling Jones will produce in the dome, even against Haden and company.

Had Latavius Murray on my bench..never would have predicted the outcome in any way though lol so I'm not too mad at myself...
same here but I'm mad as hell, I need this win to guarantee myself a playoff spot.

Played chief's D
mean.gif
 I hope I make the playoffs
frown.gif

and a big **** you to AP who killed my team

So many things to watch this weekend, I think the return of Josh Gordon is right up there (UFC, Pac Man, SC/UCLA etc.)

I'll be refreshing to see the updates today out of practice. I still have to decide between Gordon and Julio (who has been sick all week). Many of you suggest Gordon is the choice but I have this creeping feeling Jones will produce in the dome, even against Haden and company.

I've actually chosen to start gordon as my Wr2 and move julio to the bench for Jeremy hill at the flex.

Going all in on gordon.

hoping we can get Sammy to the airport. Will have to start C-Patt if he gets trapped in the house. *see what I did there*

ESPN Boston's Mike Reiss reports Jonas Gray was not permitted to practice on Friday because he showed up late to the Patriots' facility.

:lol:

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Bills now on buses on way to airport to fly to Detroit, per source. Surprisingly, they were able to round up all coaches and all 53 players.

Back
Top Bottom