OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

L. Bell is downright scary to play in fantasy. I may match up with him next week 2nd round of the playoffs
Going against my 1st round matchup right now against, Foster, Olson, Bell, and still has Rodgers, I'm probably going to win this week but still 
mean.gif

Need TY to catch that TD from Luck just now. It's not looking like it was meant to be. **** that loss last week.

I don't know if Manziel would be better but god damn Hoyer is having a terrible past 2 weeks. All you have to do is get the ball to Gordon. It's not a mystery

Last edited:
Jesus christ man.

Started: Stills, Gordon and Reed.

Bench: Mart Bennent, Crowell, Bryant

:rofl:

just wasnt meant to be this year

It says the Vikings D has 2 TD's for the defense right now but I checked the box score and they only have a pick six. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm on ESPN btw.

I don't think so? They have the pick six, Johnson scored on a bomb, and then their 3rd TD came from when Johnson caught a pass fumbled at the 1 and a Vikings guy recovered it in the endzone.
Ah, IDK then.. I have Vikings' D I hope they keep all their points LOL
[table][tr][th=""]FIRST QUARTER[/th][th=""]NYJ[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][/tr][tr][td]
i
[/td][td]TD[/td][td]14:54[/td][td]Gerald Hodges 27 Yrd Interception Return Blair Walsh Made Ex. Pt
Drive info: 1 plays, 0 yds, 0:12
[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]
i
[/td][td]SF[/td][td]10:12[/td][td]Teddy Bridgewater Sacked by Sheldon Richardson For 8 Yrd Loss for Safety
Drive info: 2 plays, -11 yds, 0:45
[/td][td]2[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]
i
[/td][td]TD[/td][td]7:35[/td][td]Percy Harvin Pass From Geno Smith for 35 Yrds , Nick Folk Made Ex. Pt
Drive info: 5 plays, 65 yds, 2:37
[/td][td]9[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]
i
[/td][td]TD[/td][td]5:43[/td][td]Charles Johnson Pass From Teddy Bridgewater for 56 Yrds, Blair Walsh Made Ex. Pt
Drive info: 4 plays, 70 yds, 1:42
[/td][td]9[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]
i
[/td][td]FG[/td][td]2:28[/td][td]Nick Folk Made 36 Yrd Field Goal
Drive info: 6 plays, 17 yds, 3:25
[/td][td]12[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]SECOND QUARTER[/th][th=""]NYJ[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][/tr][tr][td]
i
[/td][td]TD[/td][td]13:44[/td][td]Jerome Felton 0 Yrd Fumble Recovery Blair Walsh Made Ex. Pt
Drive info: 7 plays, 58 yds, 3:56
[/td][td]12[/td][td]21[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom