OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Dude I'm playing hasn't set his lineup the past two weeks and now he wants to set up against me while I'm trying to make the playoffs smh

Last edited:
Hate when **** is out of my hands. Just need this guy to lose and i'm in the playoffs, it's a damn close game and his opponent left Joique Bell on the bench (30 pts) and played Alfred Morris (2.7 pts) and Ingram (5pts)

mean.gif

Some of yall were so sure about Gordon while he was suspended :lol:  tried to temper the excitement but some of yall wouldn't hear it

And people told me i was gonna eat crow.

Granted, hes still a solid fantasy player but hes not 2013 josh gordon showing up as a savior.
I'm sick right now

Sorry i had to do you like that man

idc he still got me into the playoffs so eat crow

Im sure it was gordon that got you into the playoffs.....

Gordon has one horrible week since getting back and yall already screaming bust. There's still 3 more weeks man :lol:

Cool. Debate w me when you don't know **** brah.

I was weak at WR until Gordon came back, his points last week was just enough to get me into the playoffs had I played choice b who ended up with a 0. so again, he got me into the playoffs

Peyton Manning isn't doing nothing today not that I have but D. Thomas Smh I guess I'm not making the playoffs smh

Back
Top Bottom