OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

For Gordon's sake, they gotta get Hoyer out. He looks really bad, just getting bailed out by the Browns' D

Last edited:
Bro my teams are going HAM.

In a espn standard league, non PPR, i already have 108 points and i still have Rivers, Shady, Gates, Eagles kicker 
pimp.gif

In a yahoo standard league with PPR, i have 156 points and still have Beast Mode, Malcolm Floyd, Niners kicker 
pimp.gif

Oh and i picked up the Rams D in both those leagues 2 weeks ago 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Cam is a mole sent to destroy my team, Cam is a double agent working for my opponent to hurt me but I won't be fooled he can flourish on the bench

**** man i need this guy to lose so i get into the playoffs, he's projected to win by 13 pts 
mean.gif

i deserve to be in there man, i'm the highest scoring team every week now that my team is healthy. projected to finish with 190 this week as of right now, next closest team is 164 projection

If he wins, we both tie record wise, but he's going to get the points tiebreaker by like 20 damn points

Last edited:
Just seeing that Ellington will be out for the rest of the season. Really hope that rumor about AP coming back is true...

Some of yall were so sure about Gordon while he was suspended, claiming he was going to flourish as soon as he returned 
laugh.gif
 tried to temper the excitement but some of yall wouldn't hear it

Last edited:
Some of yall were so sure about Gordon while he was suspended :lol:  tried to temper the excitement but some of yall wouldn't hear it

And people told me i was gonna eat crow.

Granted, hes still a solid fantasy player but hes not 2013 josh gordon showing up as a savior.

Down 13 with Charles going right now and Edleman and Julio remaining. My opponent has Bay Bay going right now with DEN def and SEA kicker.

Back
Top Bottom