OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just got into the playoffs thanks to Keenan Allen's no-show.

Started 1-8, finished the season with 5 in a row, highest score in the league the last 2 weeks, won by .5 points 3 weeks ago.

nobody wants to face me in the playoffs
pimp.gif

Hopefully Rodgers doesn't go off tomorrow, need to keep a sizeable lead on my opponent going into new week

I made a trade at the deadline that is so embarrassing I don't even want to share it.

It kept me out of the playoffs in my league of record and if I hadn't made it I would scored the most points in the league today this even with Phil Rivers shiiting the bed.

Only solace I have is I made it with the best man in my wedding so if he wins the pot that money goes to my bachelor party.
My boy made a head-scratching trade a few weeks ago. He finished 9-4 and got the first round bye in our division, but ended the regular season with a 3 game losing streak. He scored 88 last week and will only score around 90 this week, and that's with a generous projection for Jordy Nelson :lol:. I'll be playing him next week in the semis :pimp:. I doubt it will happen, but with my luck his team will go off :smh:.

I remember seeing somebody here posting Luck with 100 points.. :rofl:
I hate those leagues with the crazy unnecessary high scoring :lol:. Dudes getting 10 point bonuses for going over 100yds rushing and such :smh:.

Last edited:
i traded Keenan Allen for Forsett 
pimp.gif

Forsett had that amazing 30+ point monday night game 3 weeks ago that gave me a .5 point win.  Got in the playoffs just because of that win.

any NFL teams looking for a GM out there? 
laugh.gif

All my guys decide to have the worst week in history. I should've started rivers last week and I would've been in. 42 totals points man.

I made a trade at the deadline that is so embarrassing I don't even want to share it.

It kept me out of the playoffs in my league of record and if I hadn't made it I would scored the most points in the league today this even with Phil Rivers shiiting the bed.

Only solace I have is I made it with the best man in my wedding so if he wins the pot that money goes to my bachelor party.
My boy made a head-scratching trade a few weeks ago. He finished 9-4 and got the first round bye in our division, but ended the regular season with a 3 game losing streak. He scored 88 last week and will only score around 90 this week, and that's with a generous projection for Jordy Nelson :lol:. I'll be playing him next week in the semis :pimp:. I doubt it will happen, but with my luck his team will go off :smh:.

I remember seeing somebody here posting Luck with 100 points.. :rofl:
I hate those leagues with the crazy unnecessary high scoring :lol:. Dudes getting 10 point bonuses for going over 100yds rushing and such :smh:.

I was out of add/drops and had a starter go from probable to out.

I didn't want to take a 0 but I should have.

Special thanks to the people who dug my grave today:

Demaryius thomas
Josh Gordon
Rashad Jennings
Jordan reed

I just saw one of J. Bell's TD's 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 played against him this week. The **** man. **** outta here with that tipped pass bullcrap

Up 5 points with Lacy left, he has Jordy 
mean.gif
 I can't get knocked outta the first round. I just can't 

I'm up 16 somehow and played against Le'Veon Bell

I have Crsoby left tonight

Gordon and 49ers D :smh:

Bell plays ATL next week :x

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if he put up another 35+ vs ATL. :lol:

Blount being released was the best thing that could've happened for my fantasy team. :smokin

Last edited:

This one dude in our league traded me Emmanuel Sanders for Reggie Bush and Welker a day before Sanders had three TD's and like 40 fantasy points. He texted me at like 3AM that night and was like "I'm so glad we made that trade" and won't speak a word to me since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom