OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 42.70 to 32.60 with my Brady, Jordy, Lacy left vs his Rodgers, Keenan, Tim Wright, Gostkowski. Real barn burner. Hopefully I pull this off.

Need Gronk/Lacy/Nelson to outscore Blount/Cobb/Julio by 54. Not gonna happen :lol:.

Barring any interventions from God, I should go 2-1 with my playoff teams this week.

Last edited:
Pretty much won this week and I'm going to the playoffs next week.. Still got

Brady
Gronk
Crosby

I wish I can transfer their points today towards next week playoff game.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Really hope Gates doesn't go off tonight. I didn't have time to swap Kelce out for him :smh:

To busy gettin ready n out the shower

Pats D need to stop Mattews, I'm clinging to 8 pt lead going in to tomorrow night

no-2.gif

I'm already at 177 with Gronk to finish up, and this is with Peyton not even getting me 5 points. Too bad it doesn't mean anything bc I'm on a bye. I'm gonna be upset if I can't get something like this in the coming weeks.

And man I'm not happy to hear about that Ellington injury, I have him in another league. Not like he's been tearing it up this year, but he's been pretty solid overall. Now I have to resort to Chris Ivory or Joseph Randle next to Demarco Murray :smh:

Last edited:
Pass interference and helmet-to-helmet penalties need to be reviewable (or automatically reviewed).

And with that, I'm off to the semis of the playoffs thank you Edlemangawd

62.60 to 44.30 now with Jordy and Lacy left against his Rodgers. Hopefully no more field goals and Keenan stays on Refis Island.

Pulled out the W. :pimp:

Just dropped Ellington and grabbed Kerwynn Williams. Looks like he's the go to guy in Arizona...

I made a trade at the deadline that is so embarrassing I don't even want to share it.

It kept me out of the playoffs in my league of record and if I hadn't made it I would scored the most points in the league today this even with Phil Rivers shiiting the bed.

Only solace I have is I made it with the best man in my wedding so if he wins the pot that money goes to my bachelor party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom