OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gordon only two catches today :frown:

In a real barn burner right now. Brady needs to go off for 3-5 tds none to Tim Wright so I could be in a good position tomorrow night.

To my Bay area dudes, I got a $100 bounty on Kap. Find him and hurt him for me 
mean.gif

sick.gif

Demarius's ankle must be worse than originally they thought. Almost all of the screens went to sanders with thomas blocking.

Really need a garbage time TD from the bills to knock down some point on broncos D (as long as its no sammy)

Wow man my playoff hopes coming right down to the wire.

Guy i'm tied with in the standings is down by 10, he has Keenan Allen left going against nobody.

IF he does win, i have to outscore him by 68 points to win the tiebraker. Currently im ahead of him by 60, i have Malcolm Floyd left.

left Harvin on my bench for Gordon
mean.gif

geesh. Payton/Thomas with a combined 3 points.

I got so lucky man. Wow

2nd round here i come :pimp:

I really detest Andy Reid. He'll never learn. No reason on earth Charles should only have gotten 12 touches. Unbelievable. I'm down 19 though with Edleman and Julio left this is going to be super close.

I really detest Andy Reid. He'll never learn. No reason on earth Charles should only have gotten 12 touches. Unbelievable. I'm down 19 though with Edleman and Julio left this is going to be super close.

wow. Alex smith threw it 39 times :lol:

I dont understand only 10 carries for charles smh

he always does this ****

proceeds to say afterwards "We should have fed Jamaal the ball more."

repeat same process next week

I'm catching a beat down 118-38 why peyton did you fail me... Oh well 3rd place game here I come

Playoff week 1 win locked up in money league.  One win away from $100

Tied for final playoff spot in another league. If Keenan Allen scores over 10pts i don't make the playoffs. UNLESS Floyd outscores him by 6 so that i win the points tiebraker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom