OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Made it to the 2nd round of playoffs. standard league

Would you go Golden Tate vs Vikings or Jordan Matthews against Dallas.

I'm thinking Matthews because I feel Sanchez and the eagles O will have a bounce back game. Or at least high scoring with Dal.

Tate started off real hot but Calvin has taken over more recently.

Opinions?

2nd match up question is...

Jordan Cameron vs Cinnci or Heath Miller vs ATL

Last edited:
Damn I kinda forgot how it felt to lose with that 5 week streak. Oh well still in 1st and the win today in my other league I believe snuck me into the playoffs as a 4 seed .. Guy I beat had #3 spot but he gonna be on the outside lookin in

I hope

So I was up by 9 points going into tonight's game with Jordy Nelson left and my opponent having Julio Jones left. I won by 1 point!

I'm up 31 in a two week playoff

The guy I'm playing has Bell and Forte with great matchups next week

Nervous

But Matt Ryan out here killing me :smh:

- Wanted to apologize to Matty Ice for my comments in the 1st quarter last night :lol: .. great game, Matty, Lacy, Crosby all cooked for me last night :smokin ... about to enjoy this bye week now, but I will set my lineup and make a claim this week, don't want my squad losing our edge. Currently on a 6 game win streak, started out 1-4 & won 8 outta the last 9 :pimp: :pimp:

- Up 33 in the NT 20 team playoff, two week matchup, hopefully I can hold this lead and make it to the finals.

- Waiting for the seeds in my big money league to be released. I should be #2 based on tie breakers, as long as I don't have to face the #1 team in the 1st round I have a shot. $2,500 on the line and I want it all!

Jordy was clutch for me last night. I down 10 until that 60yd TD :pimp:

I'm now the 3 seed going into the playoffs but I'm still having trouble at QB. I have Tannenhill and Stanton. I think I need to drop one of the QBs for another for a chance to go all the way.

That 1 point win slid me into the playoffs. That 3 seed i beat is on the outsode lookin in now :lol:

Rematch of me and #1 comin up. He edged me like week 12 by 1.5 points

I was so set on just riding on Brees to end thebseason but idk now

Big Ben vs ATL

or

Brees vs CHI

I don't even know if I want to risk playing Gordon this week in Cincy

I think I might play it safe and go with Benjamin vs TB

I don't even know if I want to risk playing Gordon this week in Cincy

I think I might play it safe and go with Benjamin vs TB
im debating on it ... for the time being i have no choice. I only have 3 receivers and Marshall is out now.

I had M. Bryant but I traded him away about 4 weeks ago .. in waivers for Landry and Ch. Johnson

Even after losing Marshall, I have Gordon, Evans, KB, and M. Bryant to choose from. Hurting at RB since Ellington went down though.

Got Charles, J. Hill, and picked up Murray from the Raiders. Still praying that AP rumor is true... :frown:

. Still praying that AP rumor is true...
frown.gif
:nerd: whats the rumor

I'm praying that the AP rumor is not true atleast for one more week. I have Lions defense going against the Vikings this week.

I'm praying that the AP rumor is not true atleast for one more week. I have Lions defense going against the Vikings this week.
:lol: Me too... Got the Lions against Minnesota lined up for this week and the Pats against the Jets next week. 

Now I just have to survive with Boom Herron or some other spare at RB2.

Breh your outlook makes me sad :lol:  on Julio

He has a home game too :\

Breh your outlook makes me sad :lol:  on Julio

He has a home game too :\

Lettuce pray hes good to 100% cause the way him and matt ryan are right now will just dominate pits secondary at home :D
I'm gonna be hawking Rotowire all week looking for his updates :lol:. Probably gonna grab Harry Douglas off waivers as insurance. He cooked last year when Julio was out and Roddy was hurting (as well as last week when Roddy was out). Also gonna go after Marquess Wilson. Cutler took a few deep shots to him after Marshall exited last week's game. Against the Saints D this week I think he can do some damage.

Last edited:
Just confirmed: Johnny Manziel will start this week.

View media item 1296843
I'll be plugging him right into my lineup. My other QBs are Fitzpatrick and McCoy. But it's the semis and you gotta risk it to get the biscuit :pimp:.

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about Josh Gordon this week?? His 1 point performance killed me last week, as I lost by 10...

I'm really skeptical in benching him, but I can't risk another 1 point game.

Back
Top Bottom