OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

somebody want to inform me on the AP rumor :nerd:

all i see is that he still aint playing for the year

Some dude from Complex tweeted last week that he was supposed to win his appeal this week. Still don't know if the Vikes will let him play or not if he is reinstated though...

So with Cam potentially out, who would be the best possible replacement?

Mark Sanchez VS DAL?
RG3 @ NYG?
Johnny Football VS CIN?
Ryan Fitzpatrick @ IND?

There aren't really any other options in my league.

Need a D/ST this week, the best available options are:

NYG vs Washington
KC vs Oakland
ARI @ St. Louis

Mark Sanchez VS DAL?
RG3 @ NYG?
Johnny Football VS CIN?
Ryan Fitzpatrick @ IND?

Fitzpatrick is the only "safe" option, but Manziel has pretty high upside vs an average Cincy defense.

I'd stay far, far away from RG3 :lol:

I'd probably take a flyer on Johhny Football, he's gonna get you those rushing yards as well. If he can keep his turnovers down he should be a good play.

Fred Jackson vs Packers or Mark Ingram @ Bears? PPR

And should I drop Eli for Manziel or Sanchez? They'd be my backup to Rivers.

Last edited:
Just picked up Derek Anderson
mean.gif
, Got Kap vs Seattle, Colt vs Giants and Fitzpatrick vs Colts. The struggle is real

Would you guys start Beckham over Cobb or Sanders this weekend? Dude's probably gonna go off again but those two I think have just too much potential to also go off and are basically unbenchable.

If Julio is out I might have to start Beckham anyway.

Last edited:
Would you guys start Beckham over Cobb or Sanders this weekend? Dude's probably gonna go off again but those two I think have just too much potential to also go off and are basically unbenchable.

If Julio is out I might have to start Beckham anyway.

Man there isn't a receiver in the NFL you start over Beckham right outside of Megatron and Antonio Brown. Its a no brainer man.

Sanders and Cobb were just scoring 20+ a game in PPR for just about half the season though and with better quarterback situations. It's tough. Like I said, if Julio ends up being out it'll be a lot easier to just pencil him in.

Last edited:
Sanders and Cobb were just scoring 20+ a game in PPR for just about half the season though and with better quarterback situations. It's tough. Like I said, if Julio ends up being out it'll be a lot easier to just pencil him in.

Its not tough.

You don't bench a 1 number receiver that's on fire against the ******** for 2nd or 3rd options playing teams with good defenses.

The ******** are leaving dudes wide open to the point where there aren't defenders on the TV screen when opposing receivers catch the ball.

Start who you want.

Mark Sanchez VS DAL?
RG3 @ NYG?
Johnny Football VS CIN?
Ryan Fitzpatrick @ IND?

Here's another name; Andy Dalton? :nerd:

I currently have Fitzpatrick and Cam on roster. Johnny was picked up via waivers; RG3, Mark Sanchez, and Dalton are the remaining three.

It's a coin flip. Beckham is a clear number wr1. Either one of them could get less targets just because both teams have so many other people who could go off.
So if I were to bench one of Cobb or Sanders for Beckham which one would you bench?

Pick 2:

Ingram at Chicago
Blount vs Miami
Tre vs Arizona

Pick 1:

Ravens D vs Jax
Philly D vs Dallas

Pick 1:

Gordon or Martavis?

Back
Top Bottom