OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Between Julio and now Cam being in a car accident affecting Benji, not feeling so confident about this week now. Playing the #1 seed instead of the #2 so it's going to be much closer at least by projected points.

Nt taking nothing away from Julio because he is ATL's only pass threat .. Roddy may contribute here in there

But tonight was a result of Green Bay defense taking time off being up 31-7 and the DC refusing to make any changes leaving Julio in man to man basically. Of course he gon cook off that
Taking time off bro sorry but your delusional Matt Ryan and Julio got man looks because they were bringing pressure. They were in dime coverage trying their best to stop it and still couldn't. They have had problems with big physical receivers in the past this again was another example of it.

Up 24 you know the other team is passing and still can't stop it.

Taking time off but they were in Man oxymoron

Not tryin to start a flame war promise just need you to look at what you had just said.

Last edited:
Made it to the Final 4 in my 12 team league, any advice for who to start for my flex? Tate, Benjamin or Steve Smith? Ellington being out for the season also hurt me lol

Playing best team next week..i feel confident.

Thinking of starting Latavious murray at flex..big risk but last time he played KC he went OFF.

Golden Tate (Minnesota) or Jordan Matthews (Dallas)

Tre Mason (Ari) or Ryan Matthews (Den)

Last edited:
It sucks that I would honestly rather start Herron, Blount or Latavius Murray over Gio at this point but I really don't wanna regret it in the semifinals.

Cam has 2 broken transverse processes in his back. Seems to have escaped any more injuries. Broken transverse processes are what Romo has been playing through.

Cam has been overthrowing Benji a lot this season, I'm not sure what to do though.

Would you guys bench Gordon with Manziel starting?

In one league i can replace him with either Doug Baldwin, Lafell, Fitzgerald, or Benjamin

in another league i can replace him with Edelman, Fitzgerald, Ingram, or alfred Morris

and in my third league i can replace him with Kenny Britt or Michael Floyd

somebody want to inform me on the AP rumor :nerd:

all i see is that he still aint playing for the year

Back
Top Bottom