OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Looking like I'm going to be down 50 points heading into tomorrow with Forte and Brees left. It's very possible they both go off. Need the fantasy gods to bestow a meaningless gift upon my pink hands.

My 1st year and looks like I'm going to the big game fellas

Got a 4 point cushion against Jimmy Graham tomorrow thanks to Chip Kelly fat *** not letting Shady cook. I have Ingram and Colston left to play. This is going to be so damn close.

**** Chip Kelly

Murray look hurt on that run

talking-about-plans-infront-somoene-not-invited.gif

I need Jay Cutler to outscore Pierre Thomas by 21 points tomorrow to advance to the championship. 6pt/TD pass. It can happen, but I'm not too confident :\. Looks like I'll be headed to the championship in another league though :smokin.

Last edited:
******* troll winner of my game was winning the whole league ******* ******** man next week's opponent is trash compared my team and the guy i lost to. **** you chip. 3 ******* points 3 ******* vultures you troll.

******** man this was my year to win it all 3 ******* points 3 vultures never taking an eagles player ever again on principle

Same. Got nothing out of my TE all year. Messed left K. Rudolph on my bench as well this week. Donnell was agaddamn swindler outside of that one week.

Back
Top Bottom