OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Had my first playoff game in the 3 leagues that I made it in and it's looking like I might be out of all of them....:smh:

Still have a chance to be alive if some things happen tomorrow, but it's looking unlikely

Drafting Jordan Cameron :smh: basically went the whole year without a tight end. Had a great squad man. Tight to lose this way.

If Luck and Charles would have just had average days I'd be sitting pretty in the chip. I'm probably going to beat the guy next week by 100 points, his squad is terrible. Oh well making $50 profit is better than no profit at all. Just feel a bit empty.

It sucks working hard to field a great team and then lose on some bull. Like I could deal with Jordy having a bad week this week I don't mind it he's been amazing but this vulturing was straight trolling.

I'm putting together a short list of guys that I wanna look into next year that did well this year. We're probably raising the fee next year and I'm winning the league I refuse to lose again.

Gonna be hard to accomplish, but this is my strategy for next year:

- Workhorse RB (Le'Veon, Forte, DeMarco)
- Stud TE (Gronk, Jimmy)
- Stud WR (Brown, Demaryius, Dez, Jordy)
- QB good enough to get 15+ a week (Russ, Ben, Brady)

Up by 10.4 points and he got Martellus tomorrow 
frown.gif

i cant complain with my TE play i guess now looking back

drafted fleener, picked up Kelce after week 3 and traded to acquire gates

not having solid RBs cost me in 3 of my 4 loses. I had gore and i dont even remember who my other 2 were but i dropped them quick. picked up Anderson Forsett and Hill all on waivers 

I need Mark Ingram to basically have about 40 points tonight to have a chance at winning.

******* Chip Kelly might have cost me $1,250.

No joke I might just never play fantasy again after this. Not a damn player that actually played in the game, but a ******* coach, is the reason I'm not being handed $1,250 in cash.

That **** ain't cool.

No joke I might just never play fantasy again after this. Not a damn player that actually played in the game, but a ******* coach, is the reason I'm not being handed $1,250 in cash.

That **** ain't cool.
im never drafting another eagles player ever again on principle. **** that man. in hindsight i could've gone the safe route n flexed fred jackson n benched gordon but screw that man chip does the right thing instead of trolling i diddy bop to the championship and win easily.

What are the odds that Saints D absolutely shuts down Forte tonight.

Brees and Cutler have a shootout, and Brees gives me 35pts :smile:

wishful thinking huh (especially on that run D) .... surprise me NO

The one time I bench Mike Wallace for Lamar Miller, Mikey COOKS. All good, I still made it to the SHIP..Hopefully I can go for this W next week

im screenshotting stats from this year to use as a guide next year

Targets
Receptions
TDs
Yards
Interceptiosn
Fumbles Lost

for receiver i want a target monster and a big dude thats a major red zone target
for running back i want a workhorse and a PPR beast
for tight end i want Gronk or third leg Greg on a value pick
for QB looking for someone that is efficient but throws a lot

Back
Top Bottom