OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

im screenshotting stats from this year to use as a guide next year

for receiver i want a target monster and a big dude thats a major red zone target

for running back i want a workhorse and a PPR beast

for tight end i want Gronk or third leg Greg on a value pick

for QB looking for someone that is efficient but throws a lot
receiver wise thats alright but I mean look at Emmanuel and TY, they arent that big but gets decent - alot of targets. I know what youre getting at though

Theres always going to be a break out back though. By that I mean leaders of the pack. Its never really consistent year - year, it doesnt seem

But anyway i like your plan and I think this would help out everyone if they did this but in reality you may only end up with 3 of your #1s at each spot

In my main league. I ended the year with only 2 players that I drafted initially. Brees and Fleener. Everyone else was acquired thru waivers and 1 trade :lol: im #1 at 9-4 idk how but my guys did some work and i appreciate it. I think it started after I changed my team name to Practice Squad Scrubs :smile:

Last edited:
In the semis for my league. Although I got 29 from Dez, still down 21 with Alshon left to play. Needing a miracle, but anything is possible right? :lol:

While we talkin about TEs .. were any Kelce owners like :wow: with yesterday after seeing his numbers. Thats 2 weeks in a row

Did Reid/Smith realize what they had in him finally??

Last edited:
im screenshotting stats from this year to use as a guide next year

for receiver i want a target monster and a big dude thats a major red zone target

for running back i want a workhorse and a PPR beast

for tight end i want Gronk or third leg Greg on a value pick

for QB looking for someone that is efficient but throws a lot
receiver wise thats alright but I mean look at Emmanuel and TY, they arent that big but gets decent - alot of targets. I know what youre getting at though

Theres always going to be a break out back though. By that I mean leaders of the pack. Its never really consistent year - year, it doesnt seem

But anyway i like your plan and I think this would help out everyone if they did this but in reality you may only end up with 3 of your #1s at each spot

In my main league. I ended the year with only 2 players that I drafted initially. Brees and Fleener. Everyone else was acquired thru waivers and 1 trade :lol: im #1 at 9-4 idk how but my guys did some work and i appreciate it. I think it started after I changed my team name to Practice Squad Scrubs :smile:
yeah i gotta fool around with it mock draft season. i like lacy a lot as a breakout back. kid is a bull.

Odell has been great but I would still take guys who have been consistent for years over him

Antonio is 1 no doubt

Odell has been great but I would still take guys who have been consistent for years over him

Antonio is 1 no doubt
yeah i can see Jordy, Dez, Brown (no particular order) taken before ODB .. he'll def be some folks #1 though as other #1s are taking off the board asap

Just some reasons on why I'm choosing to start him in my flex over guys like Jeremy Hill and Keenan Allen:

The fact that KC has only given up 2 TDs to running backs all season has to be viewed as an anomaly, regression to the mean is to be expected. The top 3 run defenses in YPC--Lions 3.11, Broncos 3.25, Ravens 3.5--have given up 8, 9, and 6 TDs respectively.

However, this could all mean nothing if the Chiefs choose to game plan on stopping Murray after what he did in their last game and making Carr beat them, plus the game is in Arrowhead which is always a tough place to play. But that just my .02.

Latavius alone may cost me the championship.

Overthought everything and started him over Lacy and Hill.

yeah for sure someone will prob reach. 1 of my giants fan friends said he's the best receiver in football :lol: prisoners of the moment. kid is awesome but let's not get carried away :lol:

Yeah, I can see people buying into the hype and drafting him high tho.

Beckham isn't hype though...this isn't Cordarrelle Patterson we're talking about. This is a bonafied superstar in the making that's dominated everybody he's faced since basically the minute he stepped on the field.

Beckham isn't hype though...this isn't Cordarrelle Patterson we're talking about. This is a bonafied superstar in the making that's dominated everybody he's faced since basically the minute he stepped on the field.

Hype was the wrong word.

JRS said what I meant to say. "Prisoners of the moment"

Hype was the wrong word.

JRS said what I meant to say. "Prisoners of the moment"
yeah i mean a Giants fan calling him the best receiver in the league is a little too much. let's give the kid a another year before we make that claim over the likes of megatron and dez. he's gonna be a big player without a doubt, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. If he's there in the 3rd or 4th round I'm salivating next year.

I hate MNF game but I need Ingram and Colston to out score Jimmy Graham and I make another trip to finals in back to back seasons. I lost last year cause 3 of my guys got hurt before halftime SMFH

Demarco... Damn you. 

I bet he plays... Too much on the line for him financially and the Cowboys.

need 30 points out of Forte tonight to make it to the championship. Its PPR. 

NT make me feel better.

send the positive vibes.

Back
Top Bottom