OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

QB: Cutler vs. DET or RIvers vs. SF?

RB (Pick two): Mason vs. NYG, Latavius Murray vs. BUF, Crowell vs. CAR

TE: Walker v. JAX or Gates vs. SF?

FLEX: Wallace vs. MIN, Jarvis Landry vs. MIN, or DeSean vs. PHI?

DEF: New England vs. NYJ or Green Bay vs. TB?

Jeremy Hill
Pierre Thomas
Matt Asiata
Boom Herron
Gio Bernard
Joseph Randle

Need two for PPR if Demarco can't go.

Last edited:
if ryan mathews can't go again then I'm left with Kerwynn Williams against Seattle. All my RB's have gotten hurt (Ellington and Bradshaw :x)

I have Dalton as my starter, but I'm weary because of his stinker last weekend. I have Shaun Hill as my backup. Any thoughts on starting one over the other? This one is for all the marbles.

Also, I have Martavis Bryant in my flex spot, but was able to pick up Randle on waivers. Should I make the switch?

Thanks for all the help!

Still trying to figure out what this rush to get randle is for?

Just in case I suppose. I picked up him and Dunbar.

Mainly to keep them out the hands of the Murray owner who is also in the semifinals in the other bracket. Trent Richardson is his backup...lol

Guess i know why but i dont see the value as Randle and Dunbar are not equal to murray thats all.

If anything id think dunbar over randle. Hes explosive on those screen plays and racks up yards quick

I'm guessing we get little to no final status on Murray and they may keep him active but not play him unless an emergency. Going to be tough for owners

Last edited:
Yea I believe Dunbar will end up getting the most touches myself but Randle may get the GL carries...

Standard ESPN pick 2

E Sanders @ Bengals

Golden Tate @ Bears

K Benjamin vs Cleveland

Steve Smith @ Texans

I'm thinking Sanders and Tate right now

Im worried that even if Demarco plays, what kind of condition will he be in?

He will have to wear a cast for sure

I did manage to get Randle off of last waiver tho

Last edited:
HOU vs. BAL
or
NYG @ STL
Giants def balled out last week, but my gut says HO

Also, i need 2 WR
Josh Gordon @CAR
Deandre Hopkins vs. BAL
D Jax vs. PHI

Last edited:
HOU vs. BAL
or
NYG @ STL
Giants def balled out last week, but my gut says HOU

Houston is good for a sack or two, maybe even a forced fumble plus they know that this is a win or go home game for them. That being said, I think their secondary is going to get lit up so points allowed will be pretty high. As a homer, I'd say Houston but it's a risky play.

Don't know too much about Giants D to comment other than the obvious fact that both of them are out of playoff contention BUT Giants are riding a win streak so they'll probably have some momentum going into this game.

Back
Top Bottom