OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Time to cock block my opponent in the finals, I'm one spot ahead of him in the waiver wire and he has Demarco Murray

Will claim Randle

If he then claims Asiata or Doug Martin and they go off 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Time to cock block my opponent in the finals, I'm one spot ahead of him in the waiver wire and he has Demarco Murray

Will claim Randle
if he then claims Asiata or Doug Martin and they go off 
mean.gif
Miami run D is pretty stiff arent they? & i dont think the Browns are going to let another run attack beat them 2 weeks in a row ... who knows tho

My opponent that I just lost to had Murray :rolleyes ... ODB was the difference maker in the matchup. He put up 30, I lost by 18. Brees made a great effort, just needed Jimmy to reel in that last TD pass :smh:

Oh well I'm playing for 3rd .. and overall pretty content first year playing fantasy and I was projected to finish 8th of 12

I put a waiver in for Randle as well since the guy that just beat me heading to the ship had Murray. Although he has Asiata on the bench

Last edited:
I was pretty happy that avoided Manning last round

I ended up playing Bell for two weeks :x

Somehow survived and advanced to the finals

Julio sitting out costed me the chip.

And trestmans horrible play calling. Forte was gashing the saints. They need to treat him like Demarco Murray.

Wow, Josh Gordon is predicted to score 0 in my league.

Still starting him though...
yeah i saw that .. idk bout him this week .. im goin against julio dez and djax .. i need WR production and the browns QB struggle is killin his production

yeah i saw that .. idk bout him this week .. im goin against julio dez and djax .. i need WR production and the browns QB struggle is killin his production

This right here..Im in the ship and need everything from these guys to produce. I may still have to start him because I have no choice, All the other guys that played in the consolation bracket aren't dropping players. Browns need to get their **** together for the QB spot and feed my boy josh so I can get this W

Last edited:
This right here..Im in the ship and need everything from these guys to produce. I may still have to start him because I have no choice, All the other guys that played in the consolation bracket aren't dropping players. Browns need to get their **** together for the QB spot and feed my boy josh so I can get this W
I was watching ESPN last night and NFL Insiders were breaking down the film from Browns Bengals game and Gordon and Hawkins actually had some good spacing .... BUT Manziel was either late with the ball or scrambling for dear life like a kid

I think im only gonna start Gordon if Hoyer starts (and thats a maybe)

My options on the roster are:
Washington vs JAX
Sanu vs DEN
Colston vs ATL

may grab Landry vs MIN

at the moment im starting Washington and Colston

I was watching ESPN last night and NFL Insiders were breaking down the film from Browns Bengals game and Gordon and Hawkins actually had some good spacing .... BUT Manziel was either late with the ball or scrambling for dear life like a kid

I think im only gonna start Gordon if Hoyer starts (and thats a maybe)

My options on the roster are:
Washington vs JAX
Sanu vs DEN
Colston vs ATL

may grab Landry vs MIN

at the moment im starting Washington and Colston

I have Mike wallace too but again, They treat him like a number 2 wideout. So either, I keep Gordon in or I swap him out for Mike wallace and hope to pull a miracle on wave wire.

DJax vs. Philly

Julio vs. N.O

Flash Gordon vs. Carolina

K. Benjamin vs. Cleveland

best two options?????

My thought process with my Gordon decision is there's no place to go but up really. I'm also starting KB and Evans though...lol

Pick 1: ODB @ St.Louis

or

Sanders @ Cincy

Also need help for defense, I have the Rams D

The Giants D, Titans D, Packers D, and Browns D are the best one's available

Should I stick with the Rams D or pick another?

Djax is gonna want to go off against Philly but RG3 and Philly D wont let that happen ...

mainly RG3 :lol: ... i hope it stays that way too

Im not sure why anyone would consider starting Cutler anymore .. Saints D is bottom of the league and they feasted on him

Back
Top Bottom