OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Lost in my big money semi-final game by 10 pts...

Aaron Rodgers got me like

tumblr_inline_nf3pvoZfID1sncrgo.gif

Last edited:
Djax is gonna want to go off against Philly but RG3 and Philly D wont let that happen ...

mainly RG3 :lol: ... i hope it stays that way too

Im not sure why anyone would consider starting Cutler anymore .. Saints D is bottom of the league and they feasted on him

-He went for 117 and a TD last time he played Philly. But I agree with you that RGIII cripples him, that's why I'm not too keen on him.

-Cutler manages to put up decent numbers even on his worst days. Put up 16 points for me yesterday and got me to the finals.

-He went for 117 and a TD last time he played Philly. But I agree with you that RGIII cripples him, that's why I'm not too keen on him.

-Cutler manages to put up decent numbers even on his worst days. Put up 16 points for me yesterday and got me to the finals.
thanks.to that garbage TD to Jeffrey tho :lol:

Im thinkin of dropping crowell for landry .. good?

I start forsett anderson and hill so no need for him but my WR situation is scarce .. good idea?

Points are points, doesn't matter if he got them in garbage time or on a game-winning drive.

Last edited:
Points are points, doesn't matter if he got them in garbage time or on a game-winning drive.
whoa ... dont take that post as negative .. trust ive benefited plenty times from garbage points. More often positive than negative thankfully

I was just saying his numbers & overall performance were not that great. But the drives he took them down the field were the garbage points. Oh I know he is appreciative of them : )

Pick a D/ST.

Titans @ Jac
Rams vs. NYG
Seahawks @ Ari

I'm leaning with the Titans even though I don't trust them much. :lol:

How would you guys rank the top 3 backs below for this week?

Shady @ Wsh
Hill vs. Den
Gio vs. Den
T. West @ Car
Jennings @ STL
Asiata @ Mia
Greene @ Jac
Randle vs. Ind

I'm leaning with Shady, Hill, and maybe Jennings if healthy? The last 3 on that list are FA's I was going to try to pick up but I don't think I trust any of them in my championship game either way. :lol:

I stashed the Titans defense but I decided to drop them today

Pretty terrible

I also read that JAX/TENN have split the series 5 years in a row

Last edited:
View media item 1308219
Playing against my big bro again this year. I lost last year since 3 of my guys got hurt before halftime. I'm the one with A. Luck. I better win this year or I'm going to be so pissed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Somebody talk me out of playing Toby Gerhart over LeGarret Blount as my RB 2

Jets Run D has been scary, LB has been splitting carries with Grey.
Vereen also was heavily utilized last time they played.

Gerhart looked okay last week.
Titans D is pretty turrible.

waiver request went thru for seahawks, j. randle and scooped f. jax of FA..

man my team is loaded going into this finals.. now i jus got to make the right plays

My QBs are Jay Cutler and Philip Rivers, should I pick up a guy like Flacco, Alex Smith, Tannehill, or Eli for the final?

Back
Top Bottom