OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My team has been the highest scoring team the whole season and now they wait till the finals to throw in  a stinker wtf.

**** happens chipwich decided to vulture me in the semifinals when i needed just 3 points and this week he gives shady goaline carries thats life sometimes

My team has been the highest scoring team the whole season and now they wait till the finals to throw in  a stinker wtf.

That was my problem back then. I always get bounced when it's time for elimination games.

I started drafting teams now where you know they need something to play for. So now I'm working on repeating this year.

Packers D and Lacy putting me on their back. Have ODB and D. Thomas left v Murray, A. Williams and Vinitieri, up 30 in standard scoring

I need Luck to go absolutely ham against the cowboys so I could get a cushion on my brother. Down 7, still have Luck, Bills D and Freddy Jax vs his Dan Bailey, CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill.

Gonna ride with Romo to the chip

They have Dez, so I can at least cancel that advantage out

Up 2, I have odb going and demaryius left. He's got tre mason going now and aj green n barth. I think i can pull this win out. Crazy day so far.

If Murray is done then the championship may be wrapped up for me (opponent is counting on him)

romo, murray and dez are ballin!!!!    
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom