OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

roll.gif
 at myself being worried that fleener is going to go off.. up 39pts.. and he has fleener and michael Floyd

#1 goin down this week like some punks :smh:

Nobody showed up except Gates

Gonna need a miracle from Anderson and Hill combined

Got this title wrapped up. Don't know how much money I get, but it still feels good man

I know dudes are salty because I was introduced by my good friend but I don't even kick it with these cats 
laugh.gif

Got this title wrapped up. Don't know how much money I get, but it still feels good man

I know dudes are salty because I was introduced by my good friend but I don't even kick it with these cats :lol:

gratz man...same boat as you, I only know my homie and the rest of the dudes are anonymous. people better pay up

gratz man...same boat as you, I only know my homie and the rest of the dudes are anonymous. people better pay up
Lol, damn yeah you better make sure. I know they're good though they paid me last year for coming in third

Funny thing is my friend is in Guatemala right now until 2015 lol

ODB? This guy man 
pimp.gif

We are playing keeper this season, ****, I feel like keepin this dude and I have D. Thomas lol

Last edited:
Deer gawd I'm probably not going to get 3rd place. Any my opponent only had 63 points. Luck is a bum man.

Odell clinched me my league. :pimp:

$800 in my pocket. :pimp: First time to win my league in 4 years. Feels good man...

Odell...thank you!!!
Wrapped up the championship in one league
I'm up by 18 in my other one, I have AJ Green tomorrow and he still has CJ Anderson and E. Sanders. I'm nervous

Back
Top Bottom