OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

CJ ... just a TD fam (or 30-40 yards)

Hill ... 20-30 more yards plz fam

Bengals ... score a TD please (playing against Broncos D)

I was down 43 going into this game i havent checked the score all night im praying for a W

No fumbles please

I dont understand the Who Dey for cincy tho ... whos came first theirs or the Saints Who Dat?

Last edited:
Congrats to all of my fellow champions :pimp:

Shout out to Arian Nation and Beast Mode for carrying me throughout the season :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got a small lead going into the final week, not going to have Gronk for the last week though since we got #1

Gonna pick up Tim Wright and hope for a cook sesh
smokin.gif

Glad you won Based :pimp:

I might be putting Peyton and Denver receivers on my avoid list next year. There was a Tom Seaver quote when the Mets signed Tom Glavine citing Glavines subpar second half of the year the season before he joined the Mets. Peyton reminds me of that. Risk reward doesn't excite me enough to gamble on their players next season.

I'd take Demaryius or Sanders if it's a good value pick.

I think Dez is gonna be my #1 WR target next year. He's as physical & talented as they come at WR, and the NFC East has 3 relatively poor defense's.

Glad you won Based :pimp:

I might be putting Peyton and Denver receivers on my avoid list next year. There was a Tom Seaver quote when the Mets signed Tom Glavine citing Glavines subpar second half of the year the season before he joined the Mets. Peyton reminds me of that. Risk reward doesn't excite me enough to gamble on their players next season.

Appreciate it papi.

I'm not sure what the "best" strategy is for FFB but I went RB, RB to set the foundation and provide consistent points to give headway for the high risk, high reward players to do work. A lot of luck at the right time helps too. Didn't have any big injuries for my players

Last edited:
Give me the GD money! Freakin rolled the guy in the finals while my D, TE and Kicker earned a cm vines 5 points :smokin

I went QB QB RB :smh: (im a rookie)

But .... blessing in disguise i managed to get Forsett Hill and Anderson all off waivers (lucky)

Hell i got my entire team off waivers except Brees & Fleener

Last edited:
Yes won my first championship!!!

And my MVP award goes to Ryan Tannehill!!! Lol.

Oh and I had Jeremy Hill. AND my opponent had Luck.

First championship here too, I won despite wasting my first-round pick on Adrian Peterson. My playoff MVP goes to Odell Beckham. Season MVP: Antonio Brown

Last edited:
Finished 10-3, lost in semifinals :smh:

Had 8th overall pick out of 10, went with:

TE (Jimmy)
WR(Marshall, ended up trading him for AJ around week 5)
RB(Le'Veon)
QB(Luck)

Last edited:
First Championship since startin 3 years ago.

MVPS.
D. Murray
D. Thomas

and Finals MVP
Toby Gerhart - the highest scoring player minus Romo at QB.
Got him off waivers after I heard about Denard going down, my RB2 was weak as hell, so why not.
:pimp: :pimp:
Dude paid off.

Congrats to the other champions!

Rb rb is usually the best bet. i can't wait for next season
laugh.gif
I'm ready to do some mock drafts
I've been doing mock drafts the past 2 weeks trying to think how i want to pick ... anything is better than what i did this year

heading to the ship though 

So im commish of this league ... should next year's draft be random? or do it like standard drafts where last goes 1st? But i was thinking 1st place goes first and so on for the 1st round. I mean they earned it. If i lose 50% of the guys playing though it'll just be random

Back
Top Bottom