OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I've been doing mock drafts the past 2 weeks trying to think how i want to pick ... anything is better than what i did this year

heading to the ship though 

So im commish of this league ... should next year's draft be random? or do it like standard drafts where last goes 1st? But i was thinking 1st place goes first and so on for the 1st round. I mean they earned it. If i lose 50% of the guys playing though it'll just be random

Let the other members vote on it

Rb rb is usually the best bet. i can't wait for next season :lol: I'm ready to do some mock drafts
I've been doing mock drafts the past 2 weeks trying to think how i want to pick ... anything is better than what i did this year

heading to the ship though 

So im commish of this league ... should next year's draft be random? or do it like standard drafts where last goes 1st? But i was thinking 1st place goes first and so on for the 1st round. I mean they earned it. If i lose 50% of the guys playing though it'll just be random

How are you commish of a league and draft qb, qb then propose something like that?

Your league needs a coup d'etat

How are you commish of a league and draft qb, qb then propose something like that?

post above that you read i went qb qb said this was my first year playing fantasy 

not really sure why thats a bad idea? care to share 

post above that you read i went qb qb said this was my first year playing fantasy 

not really sure why thats a bad idea? care to share 

Because if you're not going to go with a random draft order, you always give last place the first pick and so on. The bottom feeders clearly need it more than the top dogs do. I guarantee that when you let your league vote the majority will agree with us too.

Because if you're not going to go with a random draft order, you always give last place the first pick and so on. The bottom feeders clearly need it more than the top dogs do. I guarantee that when you let your league vote the majority will agree with us too.
well yeah i get that .. and in reality well just for this league not the case for everyone's but the last 2 teams in the league have a top 3 or 4 team on paper. Not sure how they ended up last.

I'll ask around draft time next year though .. may do a buy in next time around (if so then it'll be random)

Thanks to Peyton for being a fraud this week going to the chip because of him and Shoutout to Demaryious for picking it up and giving me the chip in my other league. In the top pic I went thru several QB's, Kap, Flacco, RG3, Colt McCoy, Fitzpatrick, Alex Smith and Ryan Mallet :lol: :smh:

View media item 1317410View media item 1317411

Last edited:
went 1 for 3 in leagues. Hurts cuz I made it to the championship game in all 3 :rolleyes. Lucky to win 1 though, this year showed me that it really just comes down to luck, albeit you gotta put yourself in the best situations to get that luck. Congrats to the people who put in the time this season and won, see you guy next season

Need Jeremy Hill and CJ Anderson to outscore Julius Thomas by 30 to win my championship. :\
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Only won one championship, but I went to the the playoffs in all three of my money leagues this year. Probably my most successful year since I started playing fantasy. Shout out to everyone who was active in this thread over the past 5 or so months. Already looking forward to next year :nthat:.

Am i the only one still playin in week 17?

Gonna roll with Texans D this week [emoji]128591[/emoji]

The way Brees and Ben have been playin i may go with Teddy vs the Jets

Am i the only one still playin in week 17?

Gonna roll with Texans D this week [emoji]128591[/emoji]

The way Brees and Ben have been playin i may go with Teddy vs the Jets
I am as well, got a two week matchup here

Texans D will be good this weekend

Packers D or Chi D? The best one's left

Also

Sanders or Forsett for Flex?

Up by 8 this week, looking for a miracle, may have to sit Gronk if they bench him as well
frown.gif

Last edited:
I scored 40 points more than either of the dudes in the championship this week. Chip Kelly....you stupid, stupid son of a ***** cost me $1,000.

Now all I can think about is how I don't know who to keep for next year....Julio or Beckham?

Man me sitting Phillip Rivers against Ravens cost me the ship. I went 9-5 and missed the playoffs smh

I am as well, got a two week matchup here

Texans D will be good this weekend

Packers D or Chi D? The best one's left

Also

Sanders or Forsett for Flex?

Up by 8 this week, looking for a miracle, may have to sit Gronk if they bench him as well
frown.gif
Yeah its been a few weeks i debated on playing with them and never do. But im not trusting the eagles vs Eli & Beckham nooo sir

pack & Chi .. oooo idk on that one thats tough. I'd lean towards packers though. Are the Saints available? They gotta be lol .. going against TB should give at least 10 points

For next year I would keep Julio. (not talking fantasy but real life) he's more established and his QB is pretty consistent. You never know which Eli you gonna get

I scored 40 points more than either of the dudes in the championship this week. Chip Kelly....you stupid, stupid son of a ***** cost me $1,000.

Now all I can think about is how I don't know who to keep for next year....Julio or Beckham?
How much was buy in?

I'm pretty sure I should keep D. Thomas, but I also have Julio and Beckham and also Lacy.... Tough decision..

what do you lose for keeping them? I'd lean ODB if I'm losing a later pick.

Gonna have to decide between Demarco at the cost of a 2nd rounder or Beckham at a 9th...

Murray is probably the obvious choice but I'm riding high on the OBJ bandwagon since he won me my title. :lol:

Last edited:
what do you lose for keeping them? I'd lean ODB if I'm losing a later pick.
I'm pretty sure you lose the round that you drafted that player in

For me:

Lacy-1
D. Thomas-2
Julio-3

ODB picked up in free agency, so how would that work?
i think in one instances the waiver loss is like a 9th rounder? I'm not sure, i never did a keeper league for football.

Back
Top Bottom