OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2 for RB:

Arian @ Colts
Gio @ Browns
Hill @ Browns
Lamar Miller @ Patriots
Blount vs Dolphins

Thinking Arian and Blount this week although the Patriots RB by committee makes me :smh:

Diff league:

Fred Jackson @ Packers or Latavius Murray @ Chiefs at RB?

I'd go Foster/Miller just because they're the only guys who don't really split carries.

I have the same problem, but with FJax, Crowell, and Murray. I'm torn between all 3. :smh:

Am I making the right play? My team's on the left.

Capture-361418255572.png

Really hoping the SD vs. DEN game is a 15-0 Broncos victory :lol:

Last edited:
Mad as hell at myself. I was extra busy last night and when I got home I didn't set my waiver pickups. I have Julio Jones so I was gonna prioritize Harry Douglas and a few more WRs in case Julio sits. Woke up at like 4am to use the bathroom but the waivers were being processed so I couldn't even try to make a claim :smh:.

Last edited:
Hoping Derek Anderson can actually hit Benji this week.

Alfred Morris or J. Hill? Morris had a terrible game last time but the Giants run defense is piss poor.

Last edited:
So tell me how you guys feel about this...

The commissioner (who was supposed to play my #2 seed team) changed how our matchups are where instead of just going by how we would matchup by the bracket he switched it to where it would all go by seeds (highest seed matches up with the lowest seed). Mind you he switched it to where I'm going against his roommate whose team is just going off right now (Cutler, Demarco, Leveon, Jordy, Dez, Gates) and he matches up with his butt buddy/best friend guaranteeing atleast one of them to make the finals.

Thoughts?

So tell me how you guys feel about this...

The commissioner (who was supposed to play my #2 seed team) changed how our matchups are where instead of just going by how we would matchup by the bracket he switched it to where it would all go by seeds (highest seed matches up with the lowest seed). Mind you he switched it to where I'm going against his roommate whose team is just going off right now (Cutler, Demarco, Leveon, Jordy, Dez, Gates) and he matches up with his butt buddy/best friend guaranteeing atleast one of them to make the finals.

Thoughts?
Post projected bracket as opposed to the changed bracket

I have a dilemma this week, who is sitting out of these WR:

Megatron vs MIN
Sanders vs SD
Brown vs ATL
Beckham Jr vs WAS

playoff bracket should be the 1 yahoo sets automatically unless he made it aware to you all before the league started he'd do it this way.

Last edited:
My league's playoff bracket only changed because we have it where the top 3 teams from each division make it instead of the top 6 overall.

Unless your playoffs are set that way there's no reason to change the matchups.

My league's playoff bracket only changed because we have it where the top 3 teams from each division make it instead of the top 6 overall.

Unless your playoffs are set that way there's no reason to change the matchups.
This. Unless you were all notified prior to the season of some other special playoff format.

Last edited:
HELP
nerd.gif

WR2 for week 15 (PPR):

Hopkins @ IND

Tate vs MIN

J. Matthews vs DAL

BTW, L. Blount owners, thoughts on him this week vs MIA? I get a sense he could be primed for a big day vs a subpar rushing defense. Considering him as a sneaky flex start.

Anybody starting Derek Anderson this week? 

Have Cam? :lol:

I'm at a toss-up between Mark Sanchez and Johnny Manziel. I'd hate to put my fantasy playoffs in jeopardy at the hands of a rookie who's never started an NFL game before, but I might have to, :lol: .

I'm worried about my Flex too.

I want to keep Alfred Morris in if RG3 plays, but if he doesn't, I'm going to plug in either Mike Wallace or Michael Crabtree.

I'm starting Jordan Matthews this week though, have a real good feeling for him this week against Dallas.

Pick 2:

Alfred Morris vs. NYG
Latavius Murray vs. KC
Tre Mason vs. ARI
Daniel Herron vs. HOU
Lamar Miller vs. NE

Back
Top Bottom