OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Forte is still a top 3 PPR RB, top 5 in standard. Murray has had the benefit of carrying the ball 60+ times more than the next closest back and I'm reluctant to believe he replicates this type of production if he doesn't remain in Dallas.

Not sure how Charles isn't taken into consideration either. For all that talk of the upheaval on the offensive line capping his ceiling, he's knocking on the outside of the top 5 despite missing essentially two whole games.

Last edited:
Would it be smart to start Manziel? My other choice would be Tannenhill
nerd.gif
This, I'm in the exact same situation

-Jay Cutler vs. NO or Philip Rivers vs. DEN?

-Antonio Gates vs. DEN or Delanie Walker v. NYJ?

Keenan Lewis has been actually really good for the most part this year and I still don't think Alshon is healthy so really all Cutler is gonna have to throw to is Forte and Bennett.

I'd go Rivers probably.

Gates and Walker are both good choices that's a toss up. Jets are terrrrrrrible at defending the TE though.

Last edited:
Marquess Wilson vs Steve smith

Niners talking about "unleashing" Kap this week against the seahawks [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji].

Was gonna definitely start Fred Jackson vs Packers over Ingram at Bears but I just read that since Lamarr Houston went down every single starting RB the Bears has faced has went over 100 total yards and 17 fantasy points.

^^That's a toss up really but if I had to choose one then it would be Gordon. Heard that he's been wanting to play with Johnny.

Luckily I'm starting both...lol

should I play Julio this weekend? hes listed as questionable?
Damn man. Damn

Who would you guys rather start, Crowell or Gordon?

D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution expects Jones (hip) to be limited to a decoy role if he plays against Pittsburgh on Sunday. According to Ledbetter, Jones can "barely run."

Spin: 
Jones was unable to practice all week and Ledbetter's comments give reason to think Jones didn't do much on the side of the field during practice, either. This is just one writer's opinion, but it is generally difficult to find concrete reasons for optimism with Jones' Week 15 situation. He can't be ruled out at this point, but it seems unlikely that Jones will be near full strength if he does play Sunday.

news_breaking.png

Sat, Dec 13

Forte is still a top 3 PPR RB, top 5 in standard. Murray has had the benefit of carrying the ball 60+ times more than the next closest back and I'm reluctant to believe he replicates this type of production if he doesn't remain in Dallas.

Not sure how Charles isn't taken into consideration either. For all that talk of the upheaval on the offensive line capping his ceiling, he's knocking on the outside of the top 5 despite missing essentially two whole games.
Agree with everything you said here.

Also to the everyone who has Julio, it's looking like even if he plays he'll be a decoy. A beat writer out of Atlanta is saying that he can "barely run". Hopefully the Falcons just rule him out :smh:.

Nervous about Lacy, considering Blount instead

Or maybe roll with both and sit Ingram

Last edited:
Am having trouble deciding on which two to take:

Gordon
AJ Green
Martavis

Green hasn't done well against Haden. Gordon stunk last week. Martavis can light up that Atlanta secondary.

Back
Top Bottom