OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

Asked what he second-guessed, Lazor regretted that Miami didn’t score a touchdown after blocking a Green Bay punt. Knowshon Moreno lost two yards on a fourth and goal run.

Though Fox’s John Lynch said Tannehill should have audibled out of that play, Lazor said he disagreed with that.

Overall, Philbin took some accountability: “I have to do a better job, first and foremost. I’m the head coach. We need to do better.”

:smh:

Isn't this the same problem he had in the off season. His knee we was deteriorating they probably played him to get what they could out of him. It was probably bothering him yesterday which is why he was stopped 3 times at the 1. We'll most likely end up cutting him. Hopefully Williams gets the second spot behind Miller

Isn't this the same problem he had in the off season. His knee we was deteriorating they probably played him to get what they could out of him. It was probably bothering him yesterday which is why he was stopped 3 times at the 1. We'll most likely end up cutting him. Hopefully Williams gets the second spot behind Miller

He got a 1 year, 3 million deal so... next season, good luck getting any interest. On the wrong side of 26 and huge red flags in his health history. Poor guy. Cue the Moreno tears gif

He got a 1 year, 3 million deal so... next season, good luck getting any interest. On the wrong side of 26 and huge red flags in his health history. Poor guy. Cue the Moreno tears gif

Damn shame. Looked so promising after Week 1.

What in the $^@&^@#&$&%##%%#*$%$*%$**
[COLOR=#red]
Miller has been running better all but one week. And even week 1 is arguable.

Give Williams some touches and it'll be all good. Could call Portis too. Bring in the U... but seriously. DT will eat up those secondary carries... limit it to 6 carries and I'm fine.[/COLOR]

@OmarKelly

Rookie tailback Damien Williams is listed as the backup to Lamar Miller. Daniel Thomas is behind him.

@OmarKelly

#Dolphins Jelani Jenkins is listed as the starting weakside linebacker now.

@OmarKelly

#Dolphins Mike Pouncey is now listed as the starting right guard.

View media item 1218641[COLOR=#red]
Make it all official. I like all these moves. Keep it right there, they have all been working. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1218469
Preach. Y'all should just cut him.

GET YOUR FUGAZI SCHEMING *** UP OUTTA HERE. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DWS is trying to pull Tannehill for free and put him with a real coach to create a strong QB for the Texans. :lol: :lol:

Stop feeding the meatheads that I am sure are just eating that post up. :lol:

DocT.gif

This is the Jarvis Landry I've been waiting for. Compared to divisional rival Buffalo, who traded up significantly to secure Sammy, I prefer Landry from a value standpoint. Doesn't have Watkins' top-end speed, but Jarvis runs great routes and has elite hands for the class. The two fumbles lost are puzzling, don't recall him having issue with ball security at LSU.

This is the Jarvis Landry I've been waiting for. Compared to divisional rival Buffalo, who traded up significantly to secure Sammy, I prefer Landry from a value standpoint. Doesn't have Watkins' top-end speed, but Jarvis runs great routes and has elite hands for the class. The two fumbles lost are puzzling, don't recall him having issue with ball security at LSU.

The TD grab was amazing

:lol: You're Jedi mind tricks won't work on me man, stop trying to bring the braindead along with you.

Guy on Twitter showed a perfect example of what's wrong with us. Perfect example.

DeMarco Murray has a 5.8 yards per attempt rate on First and Ten. Lamar Miller, has a 5.7 rate.

Murray, 100 such carries.
Miller, 31.

One team is 5-1, we are 2-3, I ******* wonder why. :lol:

Run the ball, rest your defense, limit the pressure/hits on your QB, make the offense two dimensional.

And the Cowboys are doing that with a veteran 34 year old QB and having success, we can't figure it out with a QB who has 37 GAMES. :smh: :smh: :smh:

#JoeMustGo

:lol: :nerd: :nerd:

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt · 2h 2 hours ago

Brian Hoyer is 2nd in NFL in deep-ball completion % (55.6%).
Bottom 5:
Tannehill (20.7)
Geno (24.1)
Locker (25.9)
Brady (26.8)
Eli (29.6)

:smokin That's my QB!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom