Group Password: babe12
Confidence Points No
Spread Yes
Tiebreakers No
Start Week 1
Drop Scores No, use all weeks
Deadline 5 minutes before each game
Games To Include Use Yahoo default games

Been checking the page , the picks up yet?
made a yahoo email for the pickems and already forgot the pw :lol: got the login saved on my phone so it should be OK tho :lol:

It's rumored that WR Brian Cole, and OLB/DE Lawrence Marshall are going to be suspended for the Utah game. 

Last edited:
@joereedy: #FSU coach Jimbo Fisher names Everett Golston as his starting QB

AJC UGA ‏@ChipTowersAJC  18m18 minutes ago
Greyson Lambert named Georgia’s starting quarterback http://trib.al/pke9JWh 
eek.gif

Last edited:
 The Sun Belt Blogger ‏@SunBeltBlogger  Aug 29
BREAKING News: A source within the Sun Belt has confirmed to me this morning that the Sun Belt will vote to add Coastal Carolina............
indifferent.gif

The P5 needs to break off from the G5.  This is getting ridiculous. 

The Sun Belt Blogger ‏@SunBeltBlogger  Aug 29
BREAKING News: A source within the Sun Belt has confirmed to me this morning that the Sun Belt will vote to add Coastal Carolina............
indifferent.gif

The P5 needs to break off from the G5.  This is getting ridiculous. 
yea it really is 
mean.gif

though these schools in the carolinas do get pretty good support 

Last edited:
Thought we might see a little of both QBs in the Texas State game and then Jimbo giving the nod to whomever he felt performed better. Feel bad for Macguire but such is life. Hopefully Golson flourishes.

Utah listed a true starting QB in Travis Wilson... The rest of their team isn't much of a mystery... Whitt said he doesn't even think Depth Chart help him that much and even still have had to watch 6-7 game films to try and figure out what the scheme will be... Looking forward to see what Drake Harris can add... He is about as good as a run and jump WR but is a damn rail.. I expect nothing from him going over the middle but over the top :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom