OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Bama stay with the freak looking RB's with dreads. I'm sure that dude at some point in his career will run for 1200+ with 15 TDs.

I just read that Lawrence Philips died in his cell. They are thinking it was a suicide.

Remember when people said Harbaugh wouldn't want to leave a cushy NFL position to have to go hit the recruiting trail in the off-season?

Remember when people said Harbaugh wouldn't want to leave a cushy NFL position to have to go hit the recruiting trail in the off-season?

Those people were dumb.

People in this thread all talked about how Harbaugh's personality and teaching style are built for college. He loves camps and recruiting and is a control freak.

Clemson, we are deep. Back to ACC champs next year & hopefully the Nattys. That said, my wounds are still deep after a long sad flight from Phoenix & drive home yesterday. So see ya folks next season!

#WETOODEEP #TigerPride #proudalumni #ALLIN

Last edited:
 Dan Wolken ‏@DanWolken  10m10 minutes ago
BREAKING: Bob Bowlsby says the Big 12 has a compromise it can live with on championship game deregulation

Dan Wolken ‏@DanWolken  7m7 minutes ago
Bowlsby: This amendment keeps up from being forced to expand
CCG with two five-team divisions?

Auburn, Troy, South Carolina State, and South Carolina.

Notable Away games: FSU

Unless Auburn gets out together, pretty easy path back to the playoffs sans FSU.

Auburn and South Carolina will continue to be buns. So they're big game is FSU (unless there's a hiccup along the way).

Let the big 12 have a title game. Is it that big of a deal that it's only 10 teams?

Bucky Hodges staying another year, I'm surprised.
Fuente has a decent amount of talent to work with next year, although no real gamebreakers. Will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Peppers had a solid first year but left a ton to be desired in coverage. He got torched quite a bit. Hoping that he can tighten that up because his ball skills are very good. Needs to position himself to turn the ball over.

Back
Top Bottom