OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Gators having recruits with noncommittable Bama offers "announce" UF over Bama on NSD 
laugh.gif

Every year I seem to be less and less interested in 'crootin season. So much drama :\

Gary down to UM and Clemson..cmon Gary come to the good guys :pimp:

Last edited:
Ah I didn't know. Just knew he is #1 in the country and had us in his top 2 :lol: nice to know he's a lock though.

Last edited:
Gary has been a UM lock for a while. He's just flirting with everyone else but he's a Wolverine.
Most Michigan fans know that, just some of them still have PTSD from the Hand recruitment, and like to meltdown over every little thing. 

These Detroit kids love adding drama to their recruitments 
laugh.gif

come on. He came to USC for the trip. They were never serious contenders, hence why our idiot DC only spent 5 minutes with him. You can't feel like you have a serious shot at him when you have your DC spend 5 minutes with him and you don't even have a dline coach at the time.

Too many negative variables for USC.

UM and Clemson as his final 2 is the right two.

Most Michigan fans know that, just some of them still have PTSD from the Hand recruitment, and like to meltdown over every little thing. 

These Detroit kids love adding drama to their recruitments :lol:  

I hear ya.

Harbaugh man. Dude is the frickin God. I was thrilled when he left Stanford, but I'm not happy he's back in the NCAA at a place that should be a monster.

He's at least making Urban and Saban work a little harder.

As far as thinking/pretending Helton can compete with him..........

View media item 1887682

I'll be pissed if Umich loses Michael Onwenu :smh:

I just love Harbaugh because I know he is going to develop his talent into cold-blooded killers on that field :x :smokin

National title odds:

1. Alabama 5-1
2. Clemson +825
2. Oklahoma +825
4. Ohio State 12-1
5. LSU 14-1
6. Baylor 14.5-1
7. Michigan 16-1
8. Tennessee 17-1
8. Notre Dame 17-1
8. Florida State 17-1
11. Stanford 23-1
12. Michigan State 24-1
13. Ole Miss 26-1
14. UCLA 33-1
14. Georgia 33-1
14. Auburn 33-1
14. TCU 33-1
18. Washington 44-1
18. Oregon 44-1
20. Oklahoma State 50-1
20. USC 50-1
22. Florida 55-1
Miami at 100-1 on espn :pimp: might put in a hundo to get 10,000

Last edited:
Not so sure Kongbo back to UTk is a done deal. Some 247 guys seem to think he still hasn't made his mind up.

Silly season gonna Silly season.

It's best not to really pay attention to anything going on in the days leading up to NSD after the quiet & dead periods begin.

Last edited:
been hearing Cook and Young want to play together, and USC might be the only spot to do that.

Anyone hearing about Vavae Malepeai quietly decommitting from Oregon to head to USC?

Back
Top Bottom