OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

None of them are any good. Lol I feel like your are either trying to be dumb or just have no clue. Butch recruiting is top tier. The talent on the roster, which is all his, is ridiculous now. So yiu can answer that yourself

And Butch will lose 1 regular season game this year. So no need to fret mako.

And they are gonna wash Bama right?

I'm actually curious what you guys think Bama's record is gonna be this year. If ever there was a transition year for them this would be it right?

Also does USC have any chance?

I'm actually curious what you guys think Bama's record is gonna be this year. If ever there was a transition year for them this would be it right?

Why?  That front 7 is going to be filthy.

No, Tim Willams and Jonathan Allen are going to eat that game. 

Last edited:

They have a chance, since one team has to lose and one team has to win.

Last edited:
Transition for Bama doesn't exist on the same level as everyone else simply bc their foundation is the defense and they're very plug and play. All the offensive peripherals are simply supplemental.

QBs Are always interchangeably serviceable.
The WRs are in place for them to do just enough to keep defenses on the wrong foot.

Interesting to see how their secondary holds up tho.

Just pulled CJ Miller out of Georgia. We've got more southeastern commits than Cali at this point.

ClbzmOAUgAAJ3Bs.jpg

------
http://deadspin.com/report-usc-ad-pat-haden-funneled-scholarship-foundatio-1782297959

Last edited:

Wide receiver Kirk Merritt announced Monday on Twitter that he is leaving the Oregon Ducks football program.

In the message, Merritt thanked Oregon for his time in the program and said that he is leaving because of "family situations back home."

Merritt, who is from Destrehan, Louisiana, was set to be a sophomore this fall.

As a freshman in 2015, Merritt caught five passes for 61 yards and no touchdowns.
 LSU?

^^^
Only if he wants to play defense.
Honestly I would like to see him somewhere in the Big XII.  I think he would kill it as an Air Raid back. 
As for ESPN/ABC, you won’t watch the major football and basketball games after this season. Starting with the 2017-18 season and going through 2022-23, the ESPN family won’t be the main network for the Big Ten. That now shifts to Fox which will have first pick of the football games for much of the season. In addition to keeping the Big Ten Football Championship, expect to see games like Michigan-Ohio State, Michigan-Michigan State and other big conference games on Fox/FS1. ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC will continue to air Big Ten football, but ESPNU which carried its share of conference football games will see a reduced schedule to almost none.
http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/wha...ou.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He can get a fresh start at UH with Kyle Allen & Tren Dickson :pimp:

Plus with more & more people cutting the cord I think it's crazy these networks keep paying the figures they do for these games. Feels like the bottom will eventually fall out.

He can get a fresh start at UH with Kyle Allen & Tren Dickson
pimp.gif

Plus with more & more people cutting the cord I think it's crazy these networks keep paying the figures they do for these games. Feels like the bottom will eventually fall out.
He'd be 
pimp.gif
 in Meacham's O at UH next season. 

Back
Top Bottom