OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Stephen a and skip are slobbering all over Dabo. Basically calling them champs next year.

Good thing for Clemson, they'll be able to lose a game and still get into the playoff as they are super hyped right now.

Last edited:
They lose a few key pieces on defense but they have the best player in the country coming back and the rest of that team is young. They should be at worst #2 going into next season.

Bama, USC, Stanford, FSU, Michigan all have qb questions.

Not too worried about Michigan's QB situation. They have a guy who everyone believes was the best QB on the roster this year. He had a full year to work under the system compared to Rudock's Fall camp. Plus, Harbaugh.

Biggest issue for Michigan probably is replacing their starting LB's.

Last edited:
FSU
UCLA
USC
Georgia

Almost fell for the troll before I saw it was Chester :lol:

LBs will be young and inexperienced for Michigan, but Jones and Bush will be serious upgrades athleticism my. Have to see how quickly they can adjust. Team will be loaded everywhere else defensively so that'll help.

O'Korn was frosh of the year at Houston. Not like he's never been successful at this level before.

Michigan will not struggle to replace linebackers, they'll simply have linebackers for the first time since Jake Ryan left :rofl:

Michigan will not struggle to replace linebackers, they'll simply have linebackers for the first time since Jake Ryan left :rofl:

Going to be super young at LB. Finally some guys who can cover in space though. Assuming Reuben Jones may be moved to LB too?

Michigan has three tough road games next year... I have a feeling there will be some disappointed fans since the notion of National Championship or bust is already back in town... Its getting annoying already and I love the team

Peter Sirmon took the Mississippi State DC position. Coach O passed.

Smart man. Can;t be having his future in the hands of Mr. Clay Helton

Back
Top Bottom