OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

NCAA 17 would probably be out tomorrow if that was still a thing...

qs3zao.gif

Last edited:
According to unsealed Sandusky case deposition transcripts Greg Schiano and Tom Bradley knew about the sexual assaults as well.

And Paterno knew as early as 1976.

Hmm.

Last edited:
Yooooo this Mark Walton story. I hope he sues the **** out of the Miami Police department

He needs to get paaaaaaid

I haven't seen anything besides the basic report the charge was dropped. What as fishy about it?

Paraphrasing,
Basically two rogue cops were running an off the books sting operation. The girl they used to set Walton up, was a friend and lied about everything. Walton basically pulled over to help her drunk *** get home bc she was swerving all over the road. And when he took her home these two bandit cops jumped out guns drawn and wrote up bogus reports.
The DA got wind of the story and instead of dropping charges they tried to get Walton to just plead out to lesser charges which had nothing to do with ANYTHING. Walton and his lawyer have phone records and text messages corroborating the story and refused to take part in the sham.
The entire justice system failed Walton and tried to **** him over

**** greg Schiano and all those penn state staffers who knew about this and said NOTHING or didn't pursue actions to be taken. They allowed little kids lives to be destroyed. Everyone of them is a **** ball human being and don't deserve to live the comfortable lives they lead. If they died tomorrow I wouldn't feel an ounce of sorrow or pity for them or their family members

The whole program should have been shut down. They got off VERY light, considering all the details coming out.

“Is it accurate that Coach Paterno quickly said to you, ‘I don’t want to hear about any of that kind of stuff, I have a football season to worry about?’” the man’s lawyer asked him in 2014.

“Specifically. Yes . . . I was shocked, disappointed, offended. I was insulted. . . I said, is that all you’re going to do? You’re not going to do anything else?”

Paterno, the man testified, just walked away.
mean.gif

http://deadspin.com/unsealed-court-documents-sandusky-abuse-allegation-was-1783508016

Do Bradley and Schiano end up keeping their current jobs?

Last edited:
 Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  3m3 minutes ago
Am told #UCLA DC Tom Bradley is expected to put out a statement later today in regards to the latest PennSt/Sandusky news.
 Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz  17m17 minutes ago
In statement,Miami police chief disputes allegations by Mark Walton's attorney that Walton's case was mishandled; said police acted properly

Without really looking at opponents rosters, 7-8 wins for UGA.
No different from if Richt was there.
Def dont trust their QBs until I see them slang it

Penn state should've gotten the death penalty anyway :smh:

Need to kick that trash school out the B1G

And if it's true about Schiano he needs to be fired too. Don't want that trash on our coaching staff

Last edited:
Impermissible benefits ≠ institutional coverup of child molestation. 

SMU should have never gotten the death penalty, and PSU should have DEFINITELY received it.   

NFL.com analysts are bored so today each of them ranked their top CBs in college and then tallied the scores. Spoiler Alert: Adore'e's 3rd overall:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ummer-games-cornerback-jalen-tabor-takes-gold
[h3]Cornerback Podium[/h3]
GOLD MEDAL: Jalen Tabor, Florida

SILVER MEDAL: Desmond King, Iowa

BRONZE MEDAL: Adoree' Jackson, USC

Also receiving votes: Marlon Humphrey, Alabama; Sidney Jones, Washington; Jourdan Lewis, Michigan; Cameron Sutton, Tennessee; Tre'Davious White, LSU.

The Penn State "Nittany House" director (the on campus halfway house for teens) kicked a kid out of the program for reporting he was abused, tried to force him to apologize to Sandusky, brought Sandusky into his interview when he filed the report, and never notified the police. Also told the kid he was a liar. :smh:

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/07/jerry_sandusky_sex_abuse_victi.html

Sandusky also told a kid, "no one will believe you."

What's ****** is I think everyone did believe the kids. They just didn't care.

Cowards... Hope these guys never have a loved one go through what they allowed to happen... Its one of the most heinous crimes imaginable and I cannot imagine turning my back to it

Back
Top Bottom