OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

up 41.5 with his Gore and Marshall to go.. I should be alright, right? If only I started Edelman over Keenan Allen
mean.gif

It happens. The key to avoiding that is knowing who studs are and being patient for them. Unlike Gerhart and Stacy (overhyped bums last year), Lacy was a premiere talent worth waiting on.

I had lacy, Stacy, and gerhart, along with c. Patterson

:X

Busts all over :smh: people were calling my team the best when we finished drafting then boom finished 11/12

My games from week 2:

ESPN League: I'm up 142-104. My opponent still has Erick Decker & Jets defense. I should win this matchup which will push me to 1-1

NFL League #1: I'm up 92.22-84.22. My opponent has TY Hilton. If I win I will be 1-1.

NFL League #2: I'm down 55.80-49.94. Opponent has Gore & Hilton which means I took a major L. I'm going to be 0-2 in this league.

Yahoo League: I'm down 101.16-56.48. Once again another major L on my part all because I have Decker, but he's not going to put up enough points for a W. I'll be 0-2 in this league as well.

Don't remember which league it is, but I should have won in either NFL League 2 or Yahoo. I messed up and started the wrong people and missed out on a lot of points.

With Chicago's QB situation, should Bennett be kept or could I move him(w/others) and try to pick up an WR1

I have Eifert

probably wont get Palmer.

would yous pick up and start Carr?

...my other qbs are Bradford and Mariota 
mean.gif

Yahoo League - 

1st round pick - Dez Bryant

6th round pick - Tony Romo

Traded to get Eddie Lacy yesterday morning before games started (was offered a great deal)...

mean.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

There's some rumblings Drew Brees suffered a torn rotator cuff and could miss the rest of the season

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Falcons RB Tevin Coleman fractured a rib and is expected to be out a couple of weeks, depending on his pain threshold, per source.

Last edited:
Yahoo League - 
Traded to get Eddie Lacy yesterday morning before games started (was offered a great deal)...

:smh: |I :lol:

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Better luck next year

Last edited:
Who knew yahoo's veto rule was 1/3 of the league.

Always thought it was majority to veto a trade. Explains why trades never go through. Teams getting salty but idk I was never a fan of vetoing trades as its up to the two owners and is what they think this early on in the season.

Yahoo League - 

:smh: |I :lol:

This is the exact same round I drafted these two players but i still have Brady though.

Would you guys dropped them?

apparently Lacy has a good chance to play & his ankle injury is minor

hold off on Starks

Brees owners., you all gonna roster another qb on weds just in case? Nothing confirmed on the shoulder yet , but still may look elsewhere.. Tyrod is looking tempting on the wire right now..

Back
Top Bottom