OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So remember the dude who I said traded ARod for Randle and Wheaton? Well his "backup plan" was Romo. :lol:

2-0 thanks to Tanne, AP, and J. Tucker :pimp:

Brees owners., you all gonna roster another qb on weds just in case? Nothing confirmed on the shoulder yet , but still may look elsewhere.. Tyrod is looking tempting on the wire right now..
I was against rostering two QB's at first, but after a brief convo with The Blackhand on here, I realized how important it was. And with injuries to Romo and Brees, it just shows how pivotal it is to have a legitimate backup option. Both guys who have Brees and Romo in my league don't have backups :evil: I've got a claim in for Flacco/Dalton so I can make Tanny trade bait.

Alf's owner just offered me Latavius Murray for Matt Jones. I dont have a chance at grabbing reece offa waivers, im too low on the list and i know he's gonna get snatched up..

Should i still make the trade?

Alf's owner just offered me Latavius Murray for Matt Jones. I dont have a chance at grabbing reece offa waivers, im too low on the list and i know he's gonna get snatched up..

Should i still make the trade?

take that trade & don't look back

gonna try to pick up the Falcons for week 3

don't wanna waste my #1 priority on them so i hope they slip through the cracks

not playing that stream against the raiders game ever again. carr looked too good yesterday. not a star by any means, but far from a bum.

not playing that stream against the raiders game ever again. carr looked too good yesterday. not a star by any means, but far from a bum.

I didnt catch that game and the only highlight for oakland they showed/i saw was the one long pass to cooper. But thanka for that heads up

Y'all think Tyrod Taylor is legit? I have Brees in one league and its pretty bare on the waiver wire :lol: Taylor, Foles, Carr and Kaepernick are available

Stafford leads Lions walkthrough, status changed from questionable to probable - per Yahoo fantasy app.

99% sticking with Ivory tonight in the flex over Hilton, but should I even give that 1% for T.Y. a look?

Last edited:
Taylor is like a homeless man's Vick. He could get you decent numbers if you're desperate, but those interception totals could get scary.

Was offered Devante Adams for my Stevie Johnson. Standard scoring.

yay or nay?

With Antonio Gates coming back soon, should i let go of stevie now? Other WRs are Julio, Wheaton, and Dez. Stevie was my Dez replacement.

Back
Top Bottom