OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Is Knile Davis worth the pick up? I dropped Marquess Wilson to grab em (I have Alshon).

Also who at QB this week?

Cutler vs. DET
or
Tannehill vs. TEN

Well Davis will be sharing the load with west, but it seems west will be the primary back. With Charles, Davis had the fourth most snaps out of the backfield.

With the way Palmer shredded the Bears defense, it's hard pressed not to go with Cutler.

My two waiver claims successful :pimp:

- Pickup Catanzaro, drop Bailey (Cowboys on their BYE - likely sticking with Chandler the rest of the way)
- Pickup Vikings D/ST, drop Falcons (I also roster Carolina, picked up ATL to stream last week and I don't like them vs. Saints this week)

Now, could use some opinions on the following:

- Vikings D/ST vs Chiefs or Panthers @ Seattle?
- Start T.Y. Hilton vs Pats or bench him (I have Hurns I could put in at WR3 and someone else in the flex)
- Ertz and Tamme are FA's, should I pick either up and drop Jordan Cameron? (Had trade talks going yesterday for Ladarius Green, but they seem to lost steam)

*Full-point PPR*

+1 to anyone who wants to chime in :nerd: .

Last edited:
I dunno which D should I start next wk, Cin or Ari. Ari can force TO while Cin playing a poor Bills O.

I think Bengals are the safer play while AZ gives more of a boom or bust. MV has protected the ball well, conservative but he has not turned it over besides a garbage time INT

My two waiver claims successful :pimp:

- Pickup Catanzaro, drop Bailey (Cowboys on their BYE - likely sticking with Chandler the rest of the way)
- Pickup Vikings D/ST, drop Falcons (I also roster Carolina, picked up ATL to stream last week and I don't like them vs. Saints this week)

Now, could use some opinions on the following:

- Vikings D/ST vs Chiefs or Panthers @ Seattle?
- Start T.Y. Hilton vs Pats or bench him (I have Hurns I could put in at WR3 and someone else in the flex)
- Ertz and Tamme are FA's, should I pick either up and drop Jordan Cameron? (Had trade talks going yesterday for Ladarius Green, but they seem to lost steam)

*Full-point PPR*

+1 to anyone who wants to chime in :nerd: .

- Vikings vs KC

- If Luck plays, I like TY this week. Hurns isn't a bad option either.

- Not sure if I like Tamme on a Thursday night. Ertz hasn't done enough for me yet. Considering Miami just hired Dan Campbell, their TE coach, I think he finds a way to get Cameron involved in the offense. Only issue is can Cameron make it thru 4 Quarters without getting banged up.

I need help at the flex position. This week. Standard scoring, pick 1:

Blount
Steve Smith
The ghost of Lamar miller
Snead

Guys, I'm in trouble 1-4. I'm looking to make a 2 for 1 deal for an immediate impact player. Can you throw any trade ideas? Heres my team

QB Brady, Bradford
RB Lacy, Gore, Latavius Murray, Abdullah, Charcandrick West
WR Megatron, TY Hilton, Jarvis Landry, Agholor, Cruz
TE Julius Thomas
K Crosby
D Panthers

On paper, it looks great but I started 0-4 and just barely won last week.

A buddy of mine won $150,000 on FanDuel this past weekend....so at least some people are actually winning big money on there.

Alright fam, I need some help asap.  The guy Im dealing with lives in the Philippines so our negotiation window is small.

He has Matt Jones and Tevin Cambell, I have Freeman and Alf.  I offered him Alf for Cambell which he countered with 

Gronk, Cambell, Luck for Eifert, B. Marshall, Alf and Cam.  

My wr group, Hopkins, BMarshall, Juice Landry, Anquan and Agholor 

Id rather trade away Rus over Cam and if possible Id like to keep Marshall out of this trade.   Last time he offered me Alshon and I countered he rejected it and traded him away to another team. So i dont want to offend him with an offer lol.

What Id love to do is trade Rus/Alf/Boldin/Eifert/Agholor for Luck/Gronk/Cambell.  Is that an acceptable offer? 

Last edited:
Alright fam, I need some help asap.  The guy Im dealing with lives in the Philippines so our negotiation window is small.

He has Matt Jones and Tevin Cambell, I have Freeman and Alf.  I offered him Alf for Cambell which he countered with 

Now he just sent Gronk, Cambell, Luck for Eifert, B. Marshall, Alf and Cam.  

Id rather trade away Rus over Cam and if possible Id like to keep Marshall out of this trade.   Last time he offered me Alshon and I countered he rejected it and traded him away to another team. So i dont want to offend him with an offer lol.

What Id love to do is trade Rus/Alf/Boldin/Eifert/Agholor for Luck/Gronk/Cambell.  Is that an acceptable offer? 

If Alf is Alfred Morris, then take that red counteroffer while it's still available. No way in hell he accepts that last offer you mentioned.

If Alf is Alfred Morris, then take that red counteroffer while it's still available. No way in hell he accepts that last offer you mentioned.
Yeah that Alf.  Do you think replacing Marshall with Jarvis Landry would end negotiations?  

Yeah that Alf.  Do you think replacing Marshall with Jarvis Landry would end negotiations?  

You'd definitely be pushing your luck

Back
Top Bottom