OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I drop decker or boldin for lafell

I'd quicker drop Boldin, even after last week.

Alright fam, I need some help asap. The guy Im dealing with lives in the Philippines so our negotiation window is small.

He has Matt Jones and Tevin Cambell, I have Freeman and Alf. I offered him Alf for Cambell which he countered with

Gronk, Cambell, Luck for Eifert, B. Marshall, Alf and Cam.

My wr group, Hopkins, BMarshall, Juice Landry, Anquan and Agholor

Id rather trade away Rus over Cam and if possible Id like to keep Marshall out of this trade. Last time he offered me Alshon and I countered he rejected it and traded him away to another team. So i dont want to offend him with an offer lol.

What Id love to do is trade Rus/Alf/Boldin/Eifert/Agholor for Luck/Gronk/Cambell. Is that an acceptable offer?

Pretty fair and solid deal for both ends. I say definitely try and keep B-Marsh first and if so, then you strike and close it.

- Vikings vs KC

- If Luck plays, I like TY this week. Hurns isn't a bad option either.

- Not sure if I like Tamme on a Thursday night. Ertz hasn't done enough for me yet. Considering Miami just hired Dan Campbell, their TE coach, I think he finds a way to get Cameron involved in the offense. Only issue is can Cameron make it thru 4 Quarters without getting banged up.

My man :pimp: thanks for the tips. May give Cameron a shot this week after writing him off for weeks now that there is a new regime in Miami.

i have Antonio Gates & Tyler Eifert would you start both with one in the flex? or would you start Kendall Wright, Ted Ginn Jr, or Willie Snead over one in flex?

I know bruh, Im just a little iffy if Eifert can sustain consistency throughout the year. 
mean.gif
 I know I gotta chill 
laugh.gif

What are thoughts on Davante Adams? I've held onto him for all this time and am doing fine without...worried dropping him could bite me in the long run.

Any truth the christine michael starting after the bye?
The Dallas media has been pushing this angle for weeks. All we heard is "Michael is almost ready," "Michael is pushing Randle," "Michael is taking first-team reps." It seems finally that propaganda may be true as Jerry Jones is looking to drastically shake up the Cowboys quad with Cassel, Michael, Leary.

On paper, Randle hasn't been awful averaging just under 4 YPC. The ATL game skews his TD numbers a bit (3 of 4 came that week). He's managed to enter Garrett/Jones' doghouse. Carries for negative yardage and his biggest run of the season was like 37 yards. Besides that, he's ripping off 14-to-15-yarders at most. Perhaps the Cowboys never viewed him as an every-down back like Murray. Most carries Randle received in a game was 18, and that was Week 2 vs. Philly.

I don't find Michael to be all that good, but you never know behind Dallas' vaunted OL.

Word of advice:

Go pick up Brandon Lafell
Definitely worth an add in 12-team leagues, but I would caution that LaFell hasn't practiced in a long, long time. He's technically eligible to return Week 7 after serving six weeks on the PUP list, but realistically it should take a few weeks to acclimate to game-speed conditions. Week 10 is optimistic for LaFell to be fully healthy but also productive and clicking with Brady. He has opportunity because New England's WR corps is barren.

I would love to pick up LaFell but don't know if I should drop Moncrief for him or not.
I wouldn't. Moncrief leads Indy in TD, and is far and away on the team with second-most targets after Hilton. He obviously laid a dud against Houston but keep in mind that was a "revenge game" for Dre.

Should I drop decker or boldin for lafell
Definitely not Deck who was looking like a moderate WR2 prior to the knee injury. Caught a TD in all three games he's played in.

I would consider eventually dropping Q for LaFell. Kaep is too inconsistent of a passer to trust getting Boldin the football regularly, the recent NYG game aside.

Eifert or Greg Olsen for the duration of the year? Who would y'all roll with.. PPR league.
Eifert. He made me a believer against Seattle, Wright and Wagner are exceptional coverage LBs. Plus laying out beautifully to help Dalton on I believe the last Cincy drive in regulation. Eifert has 5 TD already while Olsen has never caught more than 6 in a season with Carolina. We know Olsen's amazing chemistry with Cam, but Eifert's stock continues to trend up as he fights to become the second-best fantasy TE after Gronk. In Olsen's defense, he hasn't caught less than 69 passes his last three years with the Panthers but I'm still in favor of Eifert because of his potential growth.

Back
Top Bottom